*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/157146-The-big-trip
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by pad9
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #278672
Philosophic & literature views on life and art. From Guatemala.
#157146 added March 30, 2002 at 2:02am
Restrictions: None
The big trip
Music: Queen´s “I want it all”
Reading: crime and punishment

I have been absent again. And I should explain why… to myself at least. There is this woman I met that means the world to me, and it is to her that I´ve been rambling to for all this days having very little need for my diary…

Today she’s absent, and I wanted to put things out. Today is the last day Nancy is going to be around. She’s moving to the states tomorrow at 7 am my time. Of course I’m dropping her and her husband off at the airport.

And I feel upset… because she didn’t seem to be the least concern that she’s leaving me behind. K. granted… she’s moving on and has no place in the future for friends… but I would at least have hoped for some kind words off of her…

A few moments ago… I ran into my friend roula… and she says she’s moving out of her house… so, she’s going away too!!!! God damn it… I hate loosing friends…

What the hell… I need to get my self into a de wussinator program… as I had in mind a while ago.

Other than that I don’t feel quite witty or creative to keep on writing. Just wanted to write this so this day won’t go unnoticed by me…

© Copyright 2002 pad9 (UN: pablogs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pad9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/157146-The-big-trip