*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/121433-08-23-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
#121433 added August 23, 2001 at 3:40pm
Restrictions: None
08-23-01
 (This entry was edited by rurouni on 08-23-01 @ 3:40 pm EDT)

In this dream, I was in my english college class. This classroom is full of computers, and I assume most of the work will be done on them (that was just some FYI).. anyway, we were working on an assignment and by the time the teacher told everyone how to open up WORD and all that, I had already pratically finished typeing it. So, anyway, they all knew I was a computer geek. Some girl in the far back of the class was having problems, and I slunk into my chair as the teacher asked "Is anyone good with computers?" Stacy, next to me, pointed to me and was like "He is!" so I had to get up and go fix the computer.

I asked the girl to move, and I sat down for about 50 seconds, and the problem was fixed. No one knew what I did, and no one could even keep up. Anyway, I went back to my computer, and I heard someone else say they were having problems.

Eventually they were all having problems.. and Stacy leaped and wrapped her arms around my neck (bringing forth an "ORO?!" from me) as she said she saw me first.

Towards the end of the dream, there were a lot of bullying looking people, cornering a few of the class mates, so I walked up and asked them what their problem was. Laying all my books down, besides the english book, they decided to try and throw a punch. I ducked, dodged, turned, and did "Ryu Kan Sen" (a tech where you hit the person in the neck) with the book. He collapsed.

I woke up after that. 0_o

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/121433-08-23-01