*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/118443-08-01-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
#118443 added August 1, 2001 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
08-01-01
The first dream I had was extreamly wierd. I was in this one place, and there were lots and lots of stalls (like you'd find in a bathroom). However, the further you went back, the creepier it got. I was walking, and I heard someone, so I took off in a run and locked myself into one of the furthest stalls. When I made sure there was no noise, I stepped out and I thought I saw something so I opened another stall. There was a man who had hung himself in there. Disguisted, I turned and looked into another one and saw the same thing. In fact, all of the stalls in the very back (except for the one I was in) had people who had all hung themselves. I woke up after that.

Later I had a second dream. In this dream there were lots of different Ninja, all in thils building that had a pretty thick wall. Somehow one of the ninja had been given a machine gun to pratice with. After praticing for awhile, he became power hungry and just started to shoot insanly, without even noticing he was hitting his own men. He shot for so much, and for so long, that most of the wall was ready to collapse (and most of it had huge gaping holes in it). However, he was only shooting in a circle, not up or down. So the other ninja were goin to go jump on the roof and try to get to him that way. That's when I woke up.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/118443-08-01-01