*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110671-Andys-B-day-03-31-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110671 added May 31, 2001 at 2:52pm
Restrictions: None
Andy's B-day [03-31-01]
Yay! IT IS ANDY'S B-DAY!!! That means.. pretty much, non-stop FUN! So lets find out how this day went..

I woke up at around 10:00. I realized I had to go withdraw some spending money, and went up to McDonald's really fast. They were PACKED! I am SO GLAD I didn't have to be there.

When I got home, I found that Andy had called me, so I called him back. We talked for almost an hour about nothing and everything. Eventually, we both had to get off to do stuff...

Scottie showed up pretty early. While his father ran down to check out a yard-sale, I showed him (and his sister) the opening to Gekiganger 3! Funny!

We piled into the car, and OFF WE WENT! Scott brought along his Gokou toy he was telling me about. I played around with it, just as much as he did, until we got there.

When we got there..we all banged on the door..to hear no responce. I banged on the window, and heard this "HOLD ON!" mumble sound. Apprntly he was occupied. We let ourselves in. (Great guests, aren't we?)

Andy came out with wet hair. We came right when he was in the shower. How was that for timeing?! Hehe.. Anyway, Jess and Scott gave him their gifts. Since he couldn't decide which one to open first, we did a "Rock-Paper-Scissors" game, in which would decide. If I won, he would open Scott's first... and if he won, he would open Jess's first. I won. ^.^

Andy seemed pretty happy with all the things he got. Scott (if I havn't mentioned it) got him Tekken Tag Tournament (for PS2), and Jess got him a cool shirt (that he put on a little bit later on).

After this..we just played games for awhile (mostly the Tekken), and then we watched two episodes of an anime called Iria. It was..eh..alright. Nothing impressive, but better than a lot of stuff i've seen.

I am sure i'm missing a lot of stuff out..but who cares? WE eventually got ready..and left. First..we went and had dinner at ye old tradition CiCi's pizza =) This is where the REAL fun began.

While we ate, Andy's mom and step-father went up to the desk to get more food (they got buffet).. and while they were up there, they told the manager that it was his b-day. This was perfect. A few minutes after they returned, the head manager on duty came out and told Andy to stand on a chair. Andy refused, and they were like "eh, ok" and started to sing to him anyway. Before they sang, they announced it to the ENTIRE store. I have never seen Andy get so red.

I am not too sure what went on next, because I was laughing so hard. I laughed to the point where I couldn't even see anymore.

After the little laughing incident (I laughed for another 10+ minutes after it was all over), we left and went to the bowling place. We payed to bowl up to midnight.

Overall, we bowled 4 games (well, more like 3 1/2, they cut us off in the middle of our 4th game).. and all of us made at least 1 strike. I think I could have done better..if I didn't ram the ball into my leg in one of the first few frames of the first game. Also, we could have all done better if our wrists/arms wouldn't have hurt so badly after the first two games. (I thought mine was gonna snap off.. I dunno how the others felt.)

My score for the first game was 66, the second game was 66, and the third game was 56. (As I mentioned, my wrist started to bug..and it caused me to go down in score) Oh well..still an improvement over last year's score =)

After it was midnight, we all piled back into the small car and went on our way home. Of course, none of us realized that the time changed.. so it was actually 1:00.

When I got home, I found out that I had to work 8:00 (am) to 4:00! They changed my shift w/out my permission.. I realized I only have about 5 or 6 hours to sleep, and tried to get some rest.

And so ended.. one of the best days of my life =)

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110671-Andys-B-day-03-31-01