*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
3
4
5
11
12
15
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078253-Assign--14-Plot-General-brainstorming-for-Plot-Outline
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2327724
A Place for My Creations
#1078253 added October 15, 2024 at 3:35am
Restrictions: None
Assign. # 14: Plot: General brainstorming for Plot Outline:
General Brainstorming
for
Outline



General Brainstorming


1. Opening Image:

What if:

Christmas Eve:
*BulletG* Kelly and Jaden are attending a church social, she is talking to a group of people her age and Jaden notices a certain young man in the crowd. He goes over and grabs her by the waist and she flinches, keeping a smile on her face. The pain from the fresh cut that curved upward from her left hip toward her right breast brought a tear to her eyes.
*BulletG* getting home, Jaden accuses her of flirting with the young man.
*BulletG* Kelly laughs, and denies it, picks the Snow Globe from the fireplace mantel and tries to change the subject to Christmas decorations, infuriates Jaden, snatching the globe from her hands, shattering it against the wall, screaming Christmas is too damn expensive and he attacks her. She suffers a black eye and a broken arm.
*BulletG*Taken to the ER, she claims she caught her heel on the rug and fell down the stair case.





Free Brainstorming Ideas

*BulletG*
What if:

*BulletG*Lockwood is small, what if the consensus is that women remain submissive and must prioritize family over well-being?
*BulletG*Kelly fears leaving because she fears she can't make it alone.
*BulletG*The legal system is ineffective in protecting abuse victims because the Teasdale Panel runs the Town and no one disagrees with them. The authorities dismiss such allegations of abuse.
*BulletG*Michael doesn't know about the diamond.
*BulletG*Father gave him a necklace with a diamond pendent on it, and told him that it was a good luck charm. As long as he wore it.
*BulletG* Jaden is involved in the theft of the diamond with Sinclair.
*BulletG*


© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078253-Assign--14-Plot-General-brainstorming-for-Plot-Outline