*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077899-Oct-Merit-Badge-Magic-Theme-3
Rated: 18+ · Book · Holiday · #2321438
A place to encourage me to enter more contests
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1077899 added October 7, 2024 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
Oct Merit Badge Magic Theme 3

Theme 3 Part 1



Mousethyme met her demise today when she ran into the builder of a better mousetrap. The builder, who shall remain anonymous, used Mousethyme, thinking she was a guinea pig, several times to test their inventions.

The first trap, inspired by mistaking Mousethyme for a mole, was a simple wooden mallet. Sitting watch over a piece of cheese, however, became tedious.

The next trap, a mouse motel, was built too small. While the bait was better, using strawberries, the idea was for a mouse to get their whole body stuck inside, not just their head caught in the door.

The final trap, which did Mousethyme in, used peanut butter on a cotton ball as bait for an average trap. Though not enough cotton to peanut butter ratio was used, Mousethyme did choke on the stickiness of the treat before she could find a drink.

Mousethyme was placed in a cigar box which was then placed inside a barbecue. Her ashes were then mixed with the ink used to print copies of her novels that were never finished.





Theme 3 Part 2 & 3

 
STATIC
A Final Request  (E)
To ask my family members to contact Writing.com upon my demise....
#2281274 by Mousewitch








© Copyright 2024 Mousewitch (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousewitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077899-Oct-Merit-Badge-Magic-Theme-3