*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077857-Plot-Rising-Action-How-does-the-story-get-to-the-climax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2327789
my october prep
#1077857 added October 6, 2024 at 4:46pm
Restrictions: None
Plot: Rising Action (How does the story get to the climax?)
(1) Describe any initial refusals on the part of your protagonist(s) to face the conflict.

Rift opens up and bodies appear before you, your parents dead and others wounded. You can roll to heal or ignore.

(2) Describe the moment when your protagonist(s) makes the choice to face the conflict.

The door to the maze opens and you have Level 1 horde of goblins behind you

(3) Describe the moment when your protagonist(s) crosses the point of no return and cannot change their mind.

You have stepped into the maze for the door to close behind your party, a sign reads (only back is to move forward- going back without clearing brings death).

(4) Fill in some of the blanks: How will your characters get from the point of no return to the climax?

The party of in-training healers are equipped with staves and a dagger each. As you check the bodies providing healing to those who need it, you hear the goblin raid hon.
© Copyright 2024 PennyWriter (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PennyWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077857-Plot-Rising-Action-How-does-the-story-get-to-the-climax