*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077717-Character-CONTEST-ROUND-Protagonist-Background-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2327789
my october prep
#1077717 added October 10, 2024 at 2:56pm
Restrictions: None
Character: CONTEST ROUND: Protagonist Background Story
Bomani Adio (pre-made character history)

Oh, great daughter of Geb and Goddess of the moon, Aset it has been 7 moons since my mom and dad your faithful excavators of dungeons have left on their quest and left me with the medallion of healing, protect them in your radiant light.

I left the temple flat as dark clouds were forming, looked like Tefnut was giving Geb rain. This only occurred if he got hurt by Drakien and his forces and Yecta was trying to heal him. The plateau shook as a portal opened, that's when I saw them. My mother Isidora Adio and Father Jabare Adio, dead with many others twitching in pain.

I got you!!, (don't know why I said that when I just learned heal but not taught how).

As I reached my hands out over the man's chest, my hands glowed and wind moved around my fingers with a light that only priests used.
© Copyright 2024 PennyWriter (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PennyWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077717-Character-CONTEST-ROUND-Protagonist-Background-Story