*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077641-October-2---premise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Mystery · #2327837
Fictional story
#1077641 added October 2, 2024 at 7:54pm
Restrictions: None
October 2 - premise
"Oct. 2 - {dropnote:""Premise:""}

Now that you've brainstormed the general story idea, let's identify some story elements:
(1) Setting(s). Where does your story take place?
(2) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
(2b) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
(2c) Goal(s). What does(d) the protagonist(s) want (or want to avoid)?
(3) Conflict(s). What's keeping them from their goal(s)?
(4) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict(s)?

Just for fun: Write a provocative one-sentence description of your story.
Example: A young, mistreated orphan discovers he is a wizard and must face the evil villain Voldemort to fulfill his destiny.
———————————————————
1. Setting (s). Where does the story take place?
A fictional place-Land of Nuvem

Based on Portuguise word- Nuvem
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&sca_esv=0f29e3dd36d3f181&hl=en-us&q=...

2. Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
Jacob -A young man who is born into royalty but was raised as a homeless boy by a complete stranger who happened to witness the death of the boy’s parents.
Harold- the homeless man that took Jacob and raised him as his own.

(2b) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
Jacob-a pessimistic conservative
Harold-A bad temperament

(2c) Goal(s). What does(d) the protagonist(s) want (or want to avoid)?
Harold-wants to get Jacob safely to adulthood and to have him become the next King of Nuvem.
Jacob - just wants to live a simple life and to find the woman of his dreams.

3. Conflict(s). What's keeping them from their goal(s)?
The current tyrant King and Queen of the land who took the kingdom away from Jacob’s family once his parents were killed. They have put a heavy tax upon the people.

4. Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict(s)?
The Tyrant King and Queen



a signature image created for Marvelous Friend
© Copyright 2024 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077641-October-2---premise