*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077623-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Devara-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1077623 added October 2, 2024 at 2:29pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Devara Part 1
It was Monday, September 23rd, 2024, and you have just been woken up by some horrible news! Sometime last night, your sister, after gathering quite a bit of money for her GoFundMe account to get her trailer remodeled, would realize that the money has been stolen! Your sister would do a bit of detective work before she would realize that it was one of her sons! She would storm into his bedroom and ask where the money went! At first, he would claim to have no clue what his mother is talking about, then he would know that the money is stolen, but has absolutely no idea where it went! His mother, pissed off after finally losing her patience, would tear her son's room apart, looking for the money or anything that would LOOK like it was bought with the stolen money! What she found made her shutter...it was a stash of Oxycontin pills!

Even more furious than before, she would angrily walk over to her son and ask where he bought the pills from! He started copping an attitude and telling her that it's none of her business! She would get more mad and starts yelling at him about it while also demanding how much money was used to buy the drugs! He again tells her to mind her own business. Eventually, she started yelling louder, which cause her son to finally snap, smack her around a bit, and smash up her PS5! All this commotion would get the neighbors' attention and would result in the cops being called! As soon as the cops arrive, her son, still in a furious rage, would try to pick a fight with one of the officers!


Earlier this morning, when your sister went to school to talk to the teachers about something in regards to her son's recent behaviors, she once again snaps and goes on a tirade against the school staff! The school staff were quick to call the police on her as she continues to show her ass in the school's lobby!


On Tuesday, September 24th, 2024, you would still be rattled over what has happened with your sister and her family! You would then start getting some strange emails from some chick. You didn't recognize the name at first, but you would soon realize who it was...IT WAS THE FUCKING SKANK THAT WOULD CLING TO ROSS AT THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER!!!
You would call her up and ask what the fuck does she want and apparently, she wanted to hang out with you for a bit! You ask if something has happened with Ross and she said that she just "lost interest" in him and wanted you! You would panic a bit and tell her that you just got married a year ago and she just tells you that if you keep cool and don't say a word, your wife would never know! Excited about going on a date with a hot chick for the first time in decades, you would wait until your wife was distracted by some Fortnite gaming before leaving the house in your best clothes. As you go to pick up the skank, you would realize that she is wearing quite an expensive dress! As she steps into the SUV, you ask her if she is up for a trip to the Golden Corral or IHOP, but she suggested something different...she wanted you to take her to the Cotton Restaurant!
Picture of the fancy Cotton Restaurant.

You flip out over this, because one, the meals there are quite pricey, and number two, what if your wife finds out?!? The skank would just tell you to calm down as you two go inside the classy establishment. After you two eat, she would want you to go by a jewelry store to buy her a diamond ring. You start to get a bit suspicious about this, but continue to play it cool with her! As soon as you two get to a jewelry store, she would point to a ring she wanted...a diamond ring that is about a couple of grand!


You try to talk her out of it, but she pleads with you to do it! After taking a good bit of money out of the family's savings account, you manage to buy her the ring! You would then drive her back to her apartment and you hold out your arms for a kiss or a least a hug, but instead, she just pats you on the shoulder before turning and walking back into the apartment building. You thought this was a bit odd at first, but shrug it off and start to drive back home. As you get back home, your wife would still be quite deep in some Fortnite gaming as you head to bed and crash, exhausted from your date with the skank...

On the morning of Wednesday, September 25th, 2024, you would be woken by a hard slap from your wife! You ask her what is wrong and she says, "YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL WHAT IS WRONG YOU FAT CHEATING BASTARD!!!"

You go into full blown panic mode and tell her that you don't know what she is talking about and anything she has heard is false! She would then pull out her phone and shows you something that made your blood turn ice cold...THE FUCKING SKANK NOT ONLY CONTACTED YOUR WIFE EARLY THIS MORNING, BUT TOLD HER EVERYTHING! THE FANCY DINING, THE PRETTY DIAMOND RING, EVERYTHING! AND SHE SAID SHE IS SORRY FOR RUINING THE MARRIAGE!

That was when it dawned on you...THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING FILTHY SKANK WAS HOODWINKING YOU, MAKING YOU THINK THAT YOU WERE FINALLY GOING TO SCORE WITH A HOT CHICK AFTER DECADES OF BEING WITH A PIG OF A WIFE, ONLY FOR IT TO TURN OUT THAT SHE JUST WANTED TO WRECK UP YOUR MARRIAGE!

"Ok Honey, listen, I'm sorry, I didn't know what she was going to do and..."
"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! PACK YOUR BAGS, LEAVE THE HOUSE, AND DON'T EVER FUCKING COME BACK!!!"
"But Honey, PLEASE...
"GET THE FUCK, OUT OF MY GODDAMN FUCKING HOUSE, RIGHT GODDAMN FUCKING NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!

After she threw you and your belongings out of the house and slams the door loudly, you would let out a huge sigh before calling up an Uber and getting a ride to the nearest motel...
After getting a motel room, you would sit down on the bed and mope while making a video for Facebook.


You would then proceed to go to sleep that night, crying yourself to sleep in bed...

On Thursday, September 26th, 2024, you would get some startling news! Your mother would be blowing up your phone, crying her eyeballs out again! You ask what is wrong and it turns out that Ross is planning to see yet, another dumb Indian film!


Are you fucking kidding? AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED THIS MONTH TO YOUR FUCKING FAMILY! YOUR AUNT PASSING AWAY AFTER A YEAR OF FIGHTING HORRIBLE DISEASES, YOUR SON NEARLY BEING DEAD AFTER ACCIDENTALLY EATING A POISONOUS MUSHROOM! YOUR SISTER BEING ROBBED BY HER OWN SON! AND NOW THIS! YOU CANNOT ALLOW THIS BASTARD TO GO BACK, THOSE ASSHOLES HAVE DONE TOO MUCH DAMAGE NOW, IT'S TIME FOR THIS SHIT TO FUCKING STOP!

You make plans to confront the bastard this weekend at the International Movie Theater!

However, on Friday, September 27th, 2024, the evil electric company strikes again! You would see one angry filled Facebook post after another about the homes in your family having the power being cut off...because that Satanic electric company...wanted money...and they want it now! Your family, even though they are severely overdue on the bills, refuse to chip in a single cent, still angry over how they would go berserk with fees and fines when a bill is overdue! Your sister would make a video for Facebook to bitch about it!


You and your family would spend the day trying to reason with the electric company, but unless bills start getting paid, they aren't going to lift a fucking finger! THE SELFISH FUCKING PIGS! YOU HOPE THAT THEY BURN IN HELL FOR MAKING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SUFFER LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!

On Saturday, September 28th, 2024, you would see more Facebook posts from your family in regards to how they are trying to cope with the electric company's tyranny! One of your brothers would make a video as he is taking a bath...in a filthy creek!


As for your sister, she decided to spend her money on a hotel room instead of paying the electric bill, which is quite a wise decision! Your sister would also make a video for Facebook to bitch about the evil electric company!


And even though your family is suffering horribly because of the greedy tyrants at the electric company, what is Ross doing? HE IS FUCKING GETTING READY FOR ANOTHER FUN FILLED NIGHT AT THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER!!! WHILE YOUR FAMILY HAS TO DEAL WITH THE HORRIBLE HEAT OF THE SOUTH, ROSS IS GOING INTO THE DAMN BUILDING THAT HAS STRONG ACs GOING! AS YOUR FAMILY HAS TO COOK FOOD OVER THE FIRE LIKE A BUNCH OF CAVEMEN, ROSS IS ORDERING TOP NOTCH MOVIE SNACKS AND GETTING THOSE STUPID HIBISCUS DRINKS AGAIN! WHILE YOUR FAMILY IS DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO KEEP THEIR PHONES CHARGED UP WHILE TRYING TO WATCH A RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO OR TWO, ROSS IS SITTING BACK AND GETTING COMFY IN THOSE GODDAMN CHAIRS, AND WATCHING A MOVIE ON THE BIG FUCKING SCREEN, WITH SURROUND SOUND ALL THROUGHOUT THE SHOWROOM!

However, this isn't quite everything...

Your wife, who was doing errands with her daughter after downing a can or two of the "White Claw" beer, would be seen by some people who have concerns about the well being of her daughter. Your wife would yell and cuss them out, causing them to quickly pick up the phone and call the police.
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Are you fucking kidding? THAT ISN'T BEING TOO ROUGH WITH HER CHILD! WHOEVER THE BITCH IS THAT MADE THE CALL IS GETTING HER ASS BEAT!

Furious with this, this would be the last straw before you would get an Uber ride out to the International Movie Theater to finally confront the bastard! After you arrive, you would look around for Ross or anyone he might hang out with, until you see a familiar sight...IT WAS THAT NO GOOD MOTHER FUCKING SKANK AGAIN, AND SHE WAS SHOWING OFF THE RING YOU BOUGHT HER!!!
You would angrily stomp over and yell and cuss her out, furious with how she just ruined your marriage! She just laughs and tells you that this is for giving her, Ross, and the rest of the hotel staff Hell for the past few months! You, with all of your might, would let out an angry shout before you would swing a meaty arm at her, knocking her out! You would feel victorious for a moment before you realize an angry group of people have started to surround you...this isn't looking too good for you...
(Warning: the following media contains explicit content. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


You would be quick to hitch a ride with Uber and would get a ride over to your mother's house. Your mother and her friend would start to calm you down while wiping blood off of your face and tending to your black eye! As they tend to your care, there would be a knock on the door. Your mother would answer it and it would be the police! You would let out a sigh of relief, thinking they are hear to take your report on how horrible the people are at the International Movie Theater, but they aren't there to make reports...they are there to arrest YOU, ON ASSAULT CHARGES!!!


You would cry your eyeballs out as you get taken to jail!

On Monday, September 30th, 2024, while in jail, you would get some news from your sister that not only is the family planning to try to take the International Movie Theater to court over the incident Saturday night, but she is taking her sons to take Boxing lessons as well! she is teaching them how to fight so that not only would they be able to defend themselves, but defend her, you, your mother, and the rest of the family against the monsters of the International Movie Theater!
Nephew at Boxing Practice

After being told this, you would head back to your jail cell and collapse onto your cot, starting to go into another crying session while curled up on the cot.
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077623-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Devara-Part-1