*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077335-Twenty-Two-and-Three
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1077335 added September 26, 2024 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Twenty-Two and Three
Twenty-Two and Three


Maybe it’s because it’s Act Two of the Part Two Scene Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting projects. And my Act Twos, Act Fours, and the Tag Acts go quicker than the Teaser Act, Act One, and Act Three. Especially, Act Two because it usually ends in a cliffhanger. After all, it ends the first half of a Part or Episode.

The Act Twos don’t need to end in a life-or-death cliffhanger. But it usually does. If I remember correctly, both of my Parts and the first four Episodes of my Water Wars Television Series have life-or-death cliffhangers. After all, I want them to come back for the second half.

It's the only thing I can think of to explain why I got twenty-five paragraphs written today: twenty-two numeric scenes and three Establishing Shots. I can’t believe I got that many paragraphs written today either. And I’m the one who wrote them. But that’s how many I got written today. Hopefully, I hope I can do that from now on too.

Another possible reason why I got so many paragraphs written today was because of the number of hours I had to write them. After all, I had about six hours to write them. That’s about four per hour or about fifteen minutes for each paragraph. Why so much time for writing today?

It’s because my brother didn’t go to the Emergency Room today either. He was going to go to the Emergency Room. But he changed his mind. After all, since this health problem happened about a week ago, and he hasn’t had any health problems since then, he didn’t think he needed to go there. That’s one reason I got more written today on this project.

If my brother was the only reason I got more writing done today, it probably would have been eight or nine hours of writing time I would have gotten today. But that didn’t happen because of what else my brother and I had to do today. That’s why I didn’t get eight or nine today.

My brother and I didn’t have a lot that we needed to get done today. But it did take us about two hours to get it done. Only that was on the outside of our new place. We also had a few things we needed to do on the inside of our new place. And that took us about another hour to do it. As a result, I only got twenty-five paragraphs written today.

What does that mean for this project? It means I have eight more numeric scenes to write to end Act Two of this Scene Outline. When I get finished with this Act, I will start working on Act Three. I don’t know how many paragraphs I will get written tomorrow, but it should be at least sixteen.

Hopefully, I will get another twenty-five paragraphs written tomorrow. But I doubt that I will get that many written again any time soon. I may be lucky if I get sixteen more paragraphs written tomorrow. That’s eight to end Act Two, the first five numeric scenes to start Act Three and three Establishing Shots.

I hope that I can get another fifteen to twenty-one paragraphs written tomorrow. But I won’t count on that until it happens. After all, I don’t know what my brother and I need to do tomorrow. I’m sure we have a few things we need to get done tomorrow. Hopefully, it won’t take us too long to do them.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077335-Twenty-Two-and-Three