*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077207-The-First-Half-of-Act-One
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1077207 added September 23, 2024 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
The First Half of Act One
The first Half of Act One


It hasn’t been a normal Monday for me today, it has been worse than that, a lot worse. I only got about six hours of sleep last night if I got that much. And my brother and I didn’t leave our new place to return to our old place until about an hour after we were supposed to do it. As a result, we were about an hour late in returning to our old place.

An hour late wasn’t our only delay today, though. It took us a lot longer to get away from our old place. Part of the reason why we got there so late is the reason why were there so long. But the main reason why we were there so long was because of what we had to do while they. We weren’t just there to pick up a bunch of our stuff.

My brother and I usually return to our old place at about eleven thirty AM WDC time. And we typically leave there about a half hour to an hour later. That isn’t what happened today. It was almost twelve-thirty today. And it took us about two hours before we left there. That’s why I only got ten paragraphs written today.

Unfortunately, by the time I returned to our new place, it was almost the evening hours of today. I only got about two hours to work on the Part Two Scene Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Within those two hours, I got ten more paragraphs written. That may not read like a lot. But considering how much time I had to work on them it was.

That equaled out to be about five per hour and around twelve minutes per paragraph. That’s very good writing. At least it’s good writing for me. Considering I only got about six hours of sleep last night, I did a lot better than I thought I would. I figured I would get about five more paragraphs written today if I got that many.

How did I get so many paragraphs written today? I don’t know how I did it. All I know is that once I sat down and started writing these paragraphs, I couldn’t stop until I finished writing them. Of course, I did have a few distractions after we returned to our new place. But it wasn’t as distracting as it normally is.

What about tomorrow? As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have too much we need to get done tomorrow. I’m sure we have a few things we need to do tomorrow. If we do, hopefully, it won’t take us all day to do them. I don’t think it will take us all day to do them. If that’s true, I should have plenty of time to work on this project.

Hopefully, it won’t take us too long to accomplish what my brother and I need to do tomorrow. I’m hoping it will only take us about an hour or two to accomplish what we need to do tomorrow. If it only takes us an hour or two, I should have about four to six hours to work on this project. That should be plenty of time to finish this Act.

I only need fifteen more paragraphs to finish the Act One Scene Outlines for this project. Even on a bad day, I shouldn’t have too many problems getting fifteen paragraphs written in one day. Especially if I have most of the day to write them. Of course, I would like to get a lot more than fifteen. But fifteen is all I need to finish writing Act One.





© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077207-The-First-Half-of-Act-One