*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077022-Chapter-5--gates-of-all-gates
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #2327189
Back story of the House of Geb and Yecta
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1077022 added September 20, 2024 at 12:23am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 5- gates of all gates
The reed boat creaked a little as the party and shadow bound Yecta boarded, they know he said something but couldn't hear it. A strange stone circle rose from the Nile lighting up one of the arches' ways and the boat was gone. The boat appraoched dock hold Geb and a sight that Yecta hasn't seen since the elemental cloning days before Zeglar came into view.

The city was vast as she was beautiful streets made of cobble stone and gems gold veins marking sidewalks, and beaches undisturbed since who knows when. The council of the gods conveined at the center of town. All portals cloing behind new arrivals and check ins were being done.

Party from House of Geb, huff- and our eldest here... (anubis)

will try and leave home again. (Genlork the 86th)

"snaaap" was heard as the shadows holding Yecta released againts anubis' will, and without warning Yecta's golden scales went black and planets could be seen moving along his body, now standing at 10ft high with a golden aura with a look of shock on his face.

By decree of your mother Nu there will be no disguising your form so no chamelon for you great uncle and great 86th x Great grandma says if you run she'll lock you in a void for the next Atlantean season. (Genlork the 86th)

I can't spend 2232 years away from House of Geb, thats 186 (12 months time in one day) days the creatures there would suffer from my abscence. (yecta)

They go to the meeting, You are to report to the old cloning bay in Void sector c. (Genlork the 86th)

KIKUCHRYSANTHEMUMNORI, you are late and Khaosshinokagekusho has failed to answer. Unlike you who got dragged here.

These words caused Anubis to stop with his group along with many onlookers who just arrived including his breatherin of elementals. Etchula from the planet Hametsu, Taniwa from Titanomacia, Huolongchusu from Teine-Cearta and Nomostis from Pandora. So that's your true name Anubis thought.

Science Lab Janus (gate keepers)

Flame cores lit up and lightning cores activated as the motion sensers triggered the defenses.

IDENTIFICATION (Sentient voice)

Kikuchrysanthemumnori, (Yecta) and with a conformation the lightning cores stood down.

Shelves held the cores for cloing and empty co-saken holders(cloning dolls) with all shelfs were labeled by what element came first. On the desks in front of those still held notes from several milliniums before the big shredding. The lab was 18 stories high and 60000 sq ft area wide, and each floor was 2 stories high from floor to ceiling. each floor 2nd and above had shelving standing at 4 shelves high and 6 shelves deep, each shelf had cores and manulogs for each element recording daily devolpment and what flaw was removed for the next clones memorial transfer. New equipment adorned the first floor and other floors above, all thsese spriit clones were happy to see Yecta and a whole group was dragon spirits of each dragon type. They did inquire about his brother but he told them that he hasn't seen him since the great shredding of the 17 voids.

Screens hummed to life and display windows showing 22 diffrent gates with 10 destroyed round portals of old. The 12 that still remained had their original elemental markings and since mortals could destroy them meaning they needed to be remade. Arms of air lifted the gates and sent them to thier respective repair bays for elemental disassembling. The organs made from Fire, bones made from Earth, muscles made from Mud and straw, and fur made from Metals created the body. Lightning coursed through it's nerves and had molten claws, on it's legs were soldiers of metal while the face was Yecta the represnting the pharoh of life. The door it self was made from all the elements creating the door of void and the duat using all the gods essences to power it and prevent living mortals from accessing it. This took 7 Earth days to complete.
© Copyright 2024 Azreal2915 (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Azreal2915 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077022-Chapter-5--gates-of-all-gates