*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076997-WWW-exercises-15---21
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #2325645
My sci-fi/fantasy story
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1076997 added September 19, 2024 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
WWW exercises 15 - 21


WWW ex 15 – 21

Exercise 15: Virtues

Good: Courage, Integrity, Confidence, Decision Making, Strategy, Intelligence, Adaptability.

Evil: Violence, Chaos, Ignorance, Lack of Direction, Bad Listener, “Know it all” attitude, Arrogance.

In a world that is in a constant flux, there is bound to be conflict; most of the time with clear lines drawn between the sides. The sides basically break down into good and evil.



Exercise 16: Beauty

The planet itself could be considered beautiful to some; mostly a vast, untamed, wild land. To natives though, it is just the norm. They covet deep, vibrant colors (other than blue) that are alive and eye catching.

Kinkas make all kinds of fabrics and canvases out of their webs. They trade with others on and off Nezoom for dyes and paints to create clothes and paintings that are considered the most unique and beautiful in the galaxy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but on Nezoom ugly is only seen really in the actions of beings: hate, criticism, racism, discrimination.



Exercise 17: Courting or Dating

There are too many to list here as they vary from species to species.



Exercise 18: There is no such thing as alcohol on Nezoom and, because of the trouble it causes when it is brought there, it is considered illegal to remove it from a ship on the planet surface.

There are nectars and pollens that give a euphoric effect.







Exercise 19: Games

“Running the Gauntlet” obstacle course.

An obstacle course that is housed in a large arena not far from the Space Port and Market.

Prey “animals” run it, being chased by predators. There are also traps that must be avoided; things like different terrains and water hazards.



Exercise 20: New Year

Time:

1 hour = 1 schectar. Each schectar is broken into 4 klechtar. Each klechtar is divided into 15 knechtar. Knechtar are broken into 60 kinechtar.

10 Schectar = 1 Taka or day. 20 Taka = 1 Tama or month. 20 Tama = 1 Yada or year.



Exercise 21: Review.

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076997-WWW-exercises-15---21