*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076810-Considering-How-Im-Feeling
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1076810 added September 14, 2024 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Considering How I'm Feeling
Considering How I’m feeling


I’m feeling a little bit today. But not that much better. The money that was supposed to come in yesterday didn’t come in today either. My brother and I had no choice but to sell something. We wanted to just pawn it. But we can’t do that because it’s considered a loan. And while in bankruptcy, we aren’t allowed to do that.

We can do it with permission from the courts. But this is Saturday and the courts aren’t open. It would be Monday before we could get that permission. And we have nothing to eat and drink for this to happen this way. We had no choice but to get some money any way we could.

Unfortunately, it took us most of the afternoon to do this. We didn’t get it done until almost five PM WDC time. That meant I only had about three and a half hours to work on the Part One paragraph Scene Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. At first, I didn’t think I would get too many paragraphs written today on this project.

After I relaxed for about a half hour, I opened the three documents I have been using for Part One of the paragraph Scene Outline. That meant I now only had about three hours to work on this project if I felt like working on it. And right then I didn’t feel like working on it.

Once I opened these documents, I saw which scene number I was about to work on. I went to my single-sentence Scene Outline to see what this scene was about. Then I started writing this paragraph. Once I started writing, the feeling of writing came back to me. After that paragraph was written, I admittedly went to the next one.

I was still feeling bad about what was happening in my life. But I didn’t let it affect my writing. Once I started writing, I couldn’t stop myself from doing it. I got another fifteen paragraphs written for this Scene Outline. Fifteen Scene Numbers that ended Act Three.

With only about three hours to work on this project, I figured I would get about ten paragraphs written today if I was lucky. I got fifteen instead. Don’t know how I did it, but I did. That’s not all, though. I probably could have gotten about five more paragraphs written today. But three of them would have been Establishing Shots.

It wasn’t because of the three Establishing Shots that was the reason I didn’t write them. I didn’t do it because I ended Act Three. This way I start tomorrow with the beginning of Act Four instead of toward the beginning of it. It also means I only have sixty more Scene Numbers to write.

With the Establishing Shots, I have about sixty-eight paragraphs left before I finish writing the Part One Scene Outline for this project. If I can get fifteen to twenty paragraphs written per day, it will take me about four more days before I finish writing Part One. I think that falls into my timelines for finishing writing these Outlines.

If I remember correctly, I gave myself twelve to eighteen days to write each Outline. With the short stories I write each month, that averages out to be about one Outline Per month. Of course, I want it to be a lot better than one per month. But I may be lucky if it is one per month.










© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076810-Considering-How-Im-Feeling