*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076795
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1076795 added September 14, 2024 at 2:54pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - The A.R.M. Movie!
It was September 9th, 2024, and you have just gotten out of jail! You are still furious over how they arrested you and your daughter! However, that wouldn't be the worst of it. This Wednesday would be the day of your aunt's funeral.

On Wednesday, September 11th, 2024, while at your aunt's funeral, you would get some news that started to make your blood boil...Despite your aunt passing away after catching awful diseases, Ross is still planning to see yet, another dumb Indian film!
Movie poster for the Indian film, "A.R.M."

Are you fucking kidding? YOUR AUNT HAS JUST PASSED AWAY FROM GETTING INFECTED WITH COVID AND THIS BASTARD IS GOING BACK TO THE ONE PLACE, THE ONE PLACE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR HER DEATH!!! HE IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY OVER THIS!!!

You would plan to confront the bastard Friday over this nonsense!

However, on Friday the 13th, you would get some horrible news! While your mother was shopping for groceries with your kids, she would attempt to shoplift some groceries due to lack of funds, NO THANKS TO THE GREEDY UTILITY COMPANY! However, in the process, she would get caught by the police!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR DAUGHTERS WERE HELPING TO GET GRANNY SOME FOOD BECAUSE OF THE DAMN UTILITY COMPANIES BEING GREEDY!!!

You would finally snap and start to head to the International Movie Theater! After you arrive, you would try to confront Ross, but would get stopped by a random couple! You would blow another gasket and proceeded to attack them! Security would then rush out to try to stop you, but you ended up attacking them as well! As soon as you saw a security guard on the phone with the police, you would go into a panic and rush off on foot! You would try to find a hiding spot at Walgreens as an officer walks in...


As you get thrown into a jail cell, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076795