*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076748-Friday-the-13th-Drabble
Rated: 13+ · Book · Dark · #2287768
Stormy Lady Poetry
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1076748 added September 13, 2024 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
Friday the 13th Drabble
Friday the 13th Drabble Entry

Friday the 13th Drabble Entry

On Friday the 13th, Sam Adams got up at dawn, dreading the day as he was superstitious and always anxious. He drank black coffee, ate his breakfast, and went to his job teaching at the US Army base in South Korea, wondering how the day might turn out. On the way to the base, he saw a mysterious large black cat who smiled at him before disappearing. As the sun set he got on a bus and saw the lady of his dreams getting off the bus. She smiled at him, laughing before being hit by the bus and dying.

. 24 Hour Horror Writing challenge for Friday 13th!

Drabble activity!
What is a drabble? A story of exactly 100 words, no more, no less (explanation can be found here: "Drabble Activity 2024" )

PROMPT: A story involving Friday the 13th OR the Number 13.

11 hours 53 minutes 22 seconds

You can post you drabble as a response to this Newsfeed Post. If you would like it reviewed, then post it as a "Invalid Item or "Invalid Entry going back to your portfolio. Everything posted in that format will be reviewed unless you ask me not to.
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!
If you do not have exactly 100 words, if it is not a story, if the prompt is not used, then you will not be eligible for a prize!


© Copyright 2024 JCosmos (UN: jcosmos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JCosmos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076748-Friday-the-13th-Drabble