*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076579
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1076579 added September 10, 2024 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - The G.O.A.T. Movie
It was Monday, September 2nd, 2024, and you have just gotten out of jail! You were sleeping outside of a church because you were homeless dammit! Not wanting to return to that Hell hole that is the homeless shelter, you would go back to your house to confront your wife! As you approach the front door, your wife would angrily open the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?"

"I just want to um, apologize and say that I'm sorry for smashing your PS5, I'm sorry for calling you a bitch...and I'm sorry for failing to stop the police from arresting you!"


After you say all of this, your wife would hug on you tight and smother you in kisses before allowing you back into the house! As soon as you came into the house, you would let out a huge sigh and plop onto the bed. You would fall asleep quite fast, as it has been quite a while since you have slept in a REAL BED in your OWN HOUSE!!!

A couple of days would pass with you fixing your marriage with your wife when you get some notifications on Facebook. Apparently, your sister made a post about your dying Aunt.


You would get shocked with the news and asked how it happened. Your sister says that your aunt had complications from Covid again and was on the brink of death!

On Thursday, September 5th, 2024, you would hear more horrible news! Apparently, despite the fact that your Aunt is dying from Covid in the hospital, Ross is still planning to see another dumb Indian film!
Movie poster for the Indian film, "G.O.A.T."

Are you fucking kidding? YOUR AUNT COULD DIE AT ANY GODDAMN MOMENT, AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS STILL GOING BACK TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER?!? WHAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?!?

That night, you and your siblings and nephews would be paying your Aunt another visit, saying your goodbyes before leaving the hospital...

On Friday, September 6th, 2024, you would get more grim news...
According to your sister, due to your Aunt's terrible condition...the hospital is going to allow your family to do an "honor walk" with your Aunt before putting her out of her misery and donating her organs...
That means your Aunt is technically dead...
Your Aunt is dead...
Your Aunt is fucking dead...
AND IT'S ALL THAT FUCKING BASTARD'S FAULT!!!!!
IF HE HAD NEVER WENT BACK TO THAT FUCKING HELL HOLE AND KEPT BRINGING BACK HORRIBLE AND VILE DISEASES FROM THAT PLACE, YOUR FAMILY WOULDN'T OF BEEN COOPED UP IN A HOSPITAL DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON AND YOUR AUNT'S DAYS WOULDN'T BE NUMBERED!!!

Furious with the news, you would grab your gear and your wife and would follow that bastard to the Imax theater in Shreveport where he is going to watch the new Beetlejuice movie!


While there, you notice that Ross isn't with his psychopathic friend again. You would later find out that it was because said friend was once again arrested for drinking and driving! While in the showroom, you noticed that Ross looked high as a kite and was having the time of his life! HOW COULD HE BE SO FUCKING HAPPY?!? HIS AUNT'S LIFE WILL BE OVER THIS WEEKEND AND HE IS OUT HERE GETTING SHIT-FACED DURING A TIM BURTON MOVIE!!!

You and your wife would storm back to the car and head somewhere to get pizza...


You and your wife would order up a few pizzas each, devouring the pizzas in a terrifyingly fast pace! As you devour half of your first pizza, you would start to feel some relief as you continue to eat the pizza, eating up your feelings and grief in the process!

On Saturday, September 7th, 2024, you would realize that this is the day when Ross is going back to the International Movie Theater! You would also be attending to your Aunt's honor walk with the rest of your family! As you walk along with your family and your dying Aunt, you would start to feel your blood starting to boil again. You would get quite pissed off as you realize that if Ross had just stayed home and stopped going to the International Movie Theater, he wouldn't of bought back some horrible diseases and your Aunt wouldn't be here in the hospital, dying, and having to give up her vital organs because the medical staff doesn't think she would have much time left to live. After the "honor walk" was done, you would talk to your wife and ask if she is willing to drive you to a pizza place, a Chic-Fil-A, or even a Chinese buffet! However, on this day, your wife would be a bit concerned about your weight and health and has decided to go with something else...heating up one of the many meals she has gotten from "Cook Unity."
Title page of "Cook Unity"'s website.

You didn't like this idea and decided to blow some steam in the kitchen against your wife...


You would soon be thrown out of the house along with some clothes before your wife would slam the door on your face again! You couldn't fucking believe this...YOU WERE ONLY IN THIS HOUSE FOR A FUCKING WEEK, AND YOUR WIFE KICKS YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE, JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED A DAMN PIZZA INSTEAD OF WHATEVER GROSS ASS MEAL SHE WAS GOING TO MAKE YOU EAT!!!

You would let out a deep sigh and would order an uber to a fancy restaurant...where you did some dumpster diving to eat some food...


As you eat the rancid food, you would get some more bad news! Your sister would be at Target with one of her sons when she was caught trying to shoplift some food!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Are you fucking kidding? IF THE UTILITY COMPANIES WEREN'T BEING SO GREEDY, SHE WOULD HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY FOR GROCERIES!!!

However, this wouldn't be the end of it! Your mother, upset with the news, would also drive over to the Target and tries to save her daughter. However, she would end up getting arrested in the process!


Are you fucking kidding? HOW COULD THOSE FUCKING PIGS TREAT YOUR MOM LIKE THAT!!! HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY THROW HER AROUND LIKE A BAG OF TRASH?!?

Upset with this, you would get an Uber ride to the Target store to save everyone, but would end up getting arrested after you tried swinging at the Target store security guards!


On Sunday, September 8th, 2024, a relative would pay you a visit in jail and would make a video to post on Facebook.
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076579