*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076215-After-a-Short-Story-Posted
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1076215 added September 3, 2024 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
After a Short Story Posted
After a Short Story Posted


I did have at least two short stories to write this month. But one of them only gave me a week to write, create, and post it. Luckily, it had a word limit of two hundred forty, so I had no problems writing, creating, and posting it today. It was after I posted that Short Story that it became the worst day of my life, especially for my writing.

It happened soon after I officially woke up today. I got up about an hour early to write, create, and post the Short Story I wrote, and posted today to continue working on my WDC Short Story for this month. Why do I call it the worst day of my life? If it’s not the worst day, it’s currently up there.

What happened soon after I officially woke up was my car got stolen. At least I consider it stolen. They call it repossessed. But my brother filed Chapter Thirteen Bankruptcy. So they shouldn’t have taken it, but they did. That’s why I call it being stolen. The stuff that was still in it was stolen.

Most of the stuff in the car was trash. But we did have some personal information and my brother had his two canes in there. All of that is gone now. This is the type of company that will claim the two canes aren’t there and they would never use or sell the personal information. But my brother and I know that they will.

My brother and I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get the car back. We also had to get food in the house because we didn’t have a car. And it doesn’t look like we will have one for a long time. Neither one of us likes using a delivery service. But we had no choice. We didn’t have that much food in the house.

After everything that happened today, it’s no wonder I didn’t feel like getting any writing done today on my WDC Short Story for this month. I brought it up on my laptop. And I even thought about it a little bit. but I didn’t do any physical writing on it. Hopefully, I will feel like working on it tomorrow.

These are the only two short stories I know I will write this month. But I don’t know about the second Short Story Contest I have been writing for whenever I can. I checked it last in the middle of the afternoon about three to four PM my time. And the new prompt wasn’t there yet. It will either show up soon or it may not show up at all.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076215-After-a-Short-Story-Posted