*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076054-Back-to-Fifteen-Barely
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1076054 added September 1, 2024 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Back to Fifteen Barely
Back to Fifteen Barely


All I needed to write was fifteen paragraphs to get my daily average. Unfortunately, I barely finished them today. And I don’t understand why I barely wrote fifteen paragraphs for Part One of my Water Wars Scene Outline. That’s right, I’m not calling them ‘single paragraphs’ anymore. I have had a lot of errors because of that.

I’m trying to get better with my writing. Especially with these Story Outlines, Scene Outlines, and scripts. After all, I have gotten a lot of errors from Grammarly because of them. Even though they don’t affect my writing directly, they are still errors I need to fix if I can. Some of them I can fix and some I can’t.

My Story Outlines, Scene Outlines and scripts will be what I create on WDC. They also may be used for the writing process when I start looking to sell this project. At the very least I will be creating them on WDC. I want them to be as professional as they can be. The scripts especially but the Story Outlines and Scene Outlines too.

That’s enough of what I will do with my Story Outlines, Scene Outlines, and scripts. Now back to what this blog entry is supposed to be about: how many paragraphs I wrote today for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Unfortunately, it was only fifteen. And I barely got them written today. It should have been a lot more than that.

I don’t know why I didn’t get more written today on this project. Of course, I have been feeling weak and tired all day today. And I don’t know why I have been feeling this way. Even though I have been feeling tired all day today I don’t think it’s because of a lack of sleep. I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. But it should have been enough.

The lack of concentration could be part of my problem today. I did have some of that. But I don’t think it is part of it. The lack of concentration I had was because of my writing. I knew what I wanted to write in these scene paragraphs. It was how I would write them that I had problems with. Especially the beginning of them.

All I needed to finish Act One of this Scene Outline was fifteen paragraphs, the last half of this Act. I was hoping I would get started on Act Two. But that didn’t happen. After the last few days, I should have gotten at least five more written today. Especially, since four of them probably would have been Establishing Shots.

My brother and I did have a few things we needed to get done today. But that didn’t take us too long to do them. I still had plenty of time to get at least twenty paragraphs written today. Why didn’t I? That, I don’t know. It’s something I may never know. It doesn’t happen too much luckily. But sometimes something like this does happen.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076054-Back-to-Fifteen-Barely