*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075941-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-movies---Saripodhaa-Sanivaaram
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1075941 added August 30, 2024 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to movies! - Saripodhaa Sanivaaram
It was Monday August 26th, 2024, and you are still fuming over the recent shenanigans with your family! You also just found out that one of your Uncles is in a hospital, getting treated for Cancer.

You would spend the rest of the week, hoping and praying for his well being until Thursday, August 29th, 2024, you would find out that Ross is planning to see yet, another dumb Indian film!


Are you fucking kidding? DOES HE STILL NOT REMEMBER THE TIME THAT YOUR WIFE GOT CUT UP AT THE PLACE AND HAD TO GO TO A HOSPITAL AND GET TWENTY SOMETHING STITCHES?!? AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOU HEARD FROM YOUR SISTER THAT SOME ARABIAN KID DROVE BY A BUS STOP AND TRIED TO GUN DOWN ONE OF HER SONS!!!

Furious with the news, you would plan to confront the bastard again tomorrow...

On Friday August 30th, 2024, you would be at a bar and grill with some buddies, drinking down some liquid courage before confronting the bastard at the International Movie Theater! However, you would soon get some horrible news! Your mother would try to confront the bastard at the movies, but would get thrown out by the security guards! As she continues to argue with the security guards, cops would arrive to assist and soon arrest your mother!


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR MOTHER IS THE ONE THAT GOT ATTACKED, BUT SHE ENDS UP GETTING ARRESTED?!? THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

Your daughter, in a furious rage, would drive out there and try to save her grandma! Unfortunately, on the way there, she would hit a car and keeps going, only to be stopped by a cop shortly afterwards!


Are you fucking serious? SHE WAS JUST TRYING TO SAVE HER GRANDMA GODDAMN!!!

However, just as you finish off another bottle of booze, you would get a phone call from your other daughter. Apparently, when she was pulling into your house, she spotted a cop car in the drive-way. Apparently, the neighbors called the cops because one of your youngest daughters was left home alone and you have forgotten about it!!!

You would say "Oh Shit" under your breath and down another shot or two before rushing home to confront the cops! After you arrive at home, you would try to persuade the cops to let you off with a warning after they have found out you have left a child at home, but the cops on scene were not a merciful bunch!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


As you get dragged to a jail cell while crying your eyeballs out, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075941-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-movies---Saripodhaa-Sanivaaram