*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075425-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Stree-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1075425 added August 18, 2024 at 1:30am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Stree 2
It was Monday, August 13th, 2024, and you have just gotten some shocking news! Apparently, you have maxed out your credit card on the room fees, room service, and getting take-out food! You panic about this and immediately rush on down to the front desk to speak with the clerk there.

"Uh yeah, so I heard that I'm getting kicked out of a room over my card being declined. Can you just like, put it on a tab or something so that I could pay at a later date? I'm still unable to go back to my house and..."
"I'm sorry sir, but our policy states that if your card is no longer valid, you cannot stay!"
"Listen, I don't have a way of paying off my card in time! My wife is being a royal bitch right now, my brother is being a pompous asshole, and..."
"Again, I am sorry, but our policy states that..."
"LISTEN HERE MOTHER FUCKER, IF YOU DON'T ALLOW ME TO STAY ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO IN THIS HOTEL ROOM, I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY FATHER'S URN, I WILL JUMP OVER THAT COUNTER AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, JUST LIKE THE ROCK, YOU GODDAMN, GOOD FOR NOTHING, NIG-"

Before you could finish, security guards would rush in to grab you, your belongings, and chuck all of it out into the hotel's parking lot as it rains!
Shortly afterward, you would come back to your house, hoping your wife would have a change of heart and would let you back in, but you would be wrong...
"Got the PS5 yet?"
"No I didn't but listen, the hotel won't let me stay any longer because my card has been maxed out and..."
"Ok well, if you don't have a PS5, you can't come back into the house, bye!"
"Oh come on, I DON'T HAVE A DOLLAR TO MY NAME! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BUY ANOTHER PS5 WITH NO MONEY?!?"
"Well that's your problem, not mine, so just get your fat ass off of the porch and..."
"LISTEN HERE BITCH, I DON'T HAVE ANY GODDAMN MONEY TO BUY A PS5 RIGHT NOW! LET ME INTO THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW, OR I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY FATHER'S URN, I WILL KICK DOWN THAT DOOR, FUCK SHIT UP AND..."
"AND I FUCKING TOLD YOU, NO PS5, NO GODDAMN ENTRY BACK INTO THE FUCKING HOUSE! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR I WILL CALL THE COPS!!!

She would then slam the door onto your face, causing you to let out a shout before you would stomp off and get back into your car...
Thankfully, you have some leftover camping gear that you could use to camp out under a bridge with...
As you lay in a sleeping bag while in a tent under a bridge, you would cry yourself to sleep, wondering just what the Hell happened to make your life this fucking horrible and how you could have fallen so far down! You really wished your father was around so that he could help you out and put your bitch of a wife back in line!

The next day, on Tuesday, August 13th, 2024, you would wake up feeling quite stiff and you would let out a few coughs. You would then fire up your camera and make a video for Facebook, hoping someone out there could help you out...


You would then spend the rest of the day bitching and whining about your predicament as you camp out under a hot bridge near a stinking creek!

On Wednesday, August 14th, 2024, you would get the phone call that you were looking for...your wife FINALLY wanting you to come back to the house! Overjoyed with this, you would quickly grab your stuff and would rush on back to your house! You would plead with your wife to let you rest in bed with her...but she has other plans...
Apparently, she is going to pay for the next night at a hotel room...under one condition...You would have to watch the kids while she goes out to run errands!
You couldn't believe that she would request this from you, but you ask if she would let you back home FINALLY after watching the kids...she says no...

ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKING KIDDING?!? YOU HAVE SAID THAT YOU WANTED TO RECONNECT WITH YOUR FAMILY, BUT YOU WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR WIFE AND PLAY A ROUND OR TWO OF FORTNITE, NOT WATCH OVER THESE LITTLE SHITS WHILE SHE IS OUT! THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE!!!

After your wife drops off the kids in your hotel room, the kids would start throwing a fit, causing you to start panicking!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


You would struggle to not only keep them happy, but to keep them fed and clothed! After all day of this madness, you would plead with your wife to let you come back home, but she would once again tell you no as she picks up the kids...

On Thursday, August 15th, 2024, you would wake up to some horrible news! Apparently, Ross is planning to watch yet, another dumb Indian film!
Movie poster for the Indian film, "Stree 2"

Are you fucking kidding? DOES HE STILL NOT REMEMBER THE TIME THAT YOUR BROTHER AND HIS WIFE CONFRONTED HIM AT THIS PLACE, HIS WIFE WAS ATTACKED AND HAD TO GET ABOUT 20 SOMETHING STITCHES TO HER ARM?!?

Upset with the news, your mother would angrily drive over there and try to confront the bastard brother himself! When she arrives at his house, she would see something that she hoped she would never see...THE FILTHY ASS SKANK WAS AT ROSS'S FUCKING HOUSE!!!

Furious with this, your mother and the skank would get into such a loud verbal argument that not only would it draw the neighbors' attention, but their kids as well! This would eventually lead to the police being called to go to your bastard brother's house!


This would make your blood boil! As you plan to confront the bastard on Saturday over this, your wife would call again...it would be the news you were waiting on...YOU ARE FINALLY ABLE TO COME HOME!!!

However, as soon as you come in, your wife would want you to sleep on the couch! You would plead with her to let you sleep in bed with her, but she would refuse and goes to bed! Since there was still no PS5 to play, you would watch some Sitcom reruns before falling asleep on the couch...

On Friday, August 16th, 2024, you would be woken up with a shock as your wife slams the front door! You would see her running into the house with her daughter held close to her! In a panic, you would start to ask your wife questions.
"Hey honey, why are you running in with our child like that? Did something happen?"
"NO TIME TO FUCKING EXPLAIN! THE COPS ARE COMING, AND I NEED YOU TO HOLD THE FUCKING PIGS OFF!!!"
"Why, what happened? Did something go wrong?"
"I SAID NO GODDAMN TIME TO EXPLAIN! LET'S JUST SAY THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED AT SCHOOL, AND THAT IS GODDAMN IT!!!"
"Ok well, what do I tell the cops when they ask for you?"
"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! TELL THEM I HAVE A MIGRAINE OR SOMETHING! BUT WHATEVER YOU FUCKING DO, DON'T MESS IT UP FAT ASS!!!"

She would say as she quickly runs into a bedroom upstairs and slams the door shut! After she does so, you would see an officer walking up your walkway, causing you to start panicking!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


As they take your wife out in handcuffs, your fears and anxiety would soon be replaced with anger and rage! In a fit of rage, you would charge at the police officers! Unfortunately, this would cause you to get arrested as well! After they handcuff you and put you into the back of a police car, you would finally snap and start to yell about how you want to kill yourself!
(Warning: the following media contains graphic content, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!)


The cops would bandage you up before taking you to the jailhouse...

On Saturday, August 17th, 2024, you would get a visitor who turns out to be your sister! Apparently, when Ross went to the International Movie Theater, not only was he confronted by people who felt bad about your family, but would be seen ordering an alcoholic drink with "hibiscus" in it, and would be seen in expensive looking clothes, as well as flirting with random people while drunk as all Hell! This started to make your blood boil! If you weren't locked up in jail right now, you would of went to his house and beat the ever living shit out of him! After your sister finishes visiting you, she would get back into her car and makes a video to post on Facebook, bitching and whining about what that bastard brother Ross did at the International Movie Theater.
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075425-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Stree-2