*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074752-Very-Busy-for-a-Saturday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1074752 added August 3, 2024 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Very Busy for a Saturday
Very Busy for a Saturday


I’m surprised I could use the word ‘very’ in the above blog title. After all, I’m not allowed to use words like that. So far, I’m allowed to use it in this paragraph. But that may be because of the single Quotation Marks around it. I usually can’t use it in a sentence. If I try to use it I get a Grammarly error.

The word ‘that’ I can understand a little bit. I don’t know why it’s a big deal. But it can be erased and the meaning is the same. That’s what happened to me in the first paragraph. I used ‘that’ after ‘surprised,’ and had to delete it. there are a lot of words and phrases I’m not allowed to use but everyone else can.

Enough of that, now for the bad news. I only got one section/part written today for my WDC Short Story for this month. It was two parts/sections, but one was a rewrite from yesterday. Does that make sense? I’m confused. And I’m the one writing it.

I had several Grammarly errors with this last paragraph. And it took me some time to fix it. It was so bad that I thought I would need to rewrite that paragraph again. I was lucky I didn’t need to do that. But it sure did look like I would need to do it several times.

Yesterday, I wrote two sections/parts for this WDC Short Story. But I didn’t like the second part/section. After thinking about it, I came up with a better one. At least I think it’s a better one. So, I rewrote Section/Part Two before I started to write Part/Section Three. That’s why I did and didn’t get two sections/parts written today.

Why didn’t I get more writing done today? I know that the rewriting took some time to do. But no matter how I look at it, I only have two parts/sections written today. It should have been at least one more section/part if not two or more parts/sections. Why wasn’t it? What is the usual reason why I don’t get more writing done?

It was because of what my brother and I had to do today. Being a Saturday, we shouldn’t have had that much we needed to do today if we needed to do anything. But this Saturday we did. Unfortunately, it took us until the middle of the afternoon to finish doing it.

I know I have done quite a lot of ranting and raving in this blog entry today. But I did that for a reason. It was because I didn’t have that much to write about today. I had some things to write about regarding this WDC Short Story. But not enough to keep it from being a short blog entry.












© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074752-Very-Busy-for-a-Saturday