*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074502-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Raayan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1074502 added July 28, 2024 at 12:22pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Raayan
It was Tuesday, July 23rd, 2024, and you are still rattled from seeing your relative's suffering in prison. You couldn't believe how horrible the injustice against your family can be! The next couple of days would be peaceful until Thursday...

On Thursday, July 25th, 2024, you would find out that Ross is watching yet, another dumb Indian film!
Movie poster for the Indian film "Raayan"

Are you fucking kidding?!? LAST TIME HE WENT TO THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, YOUR FAMILY HAD TO CONFRONT HIM AND WHEN THEY DID, YOUR BROTHER'S WIFE GOT CUT UP AND HAD TO BE TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL FOR STITCHES!!!
A wife's cut up arm, healing up after the incident.

You would then begin to make plans to confront the bastard at the International Movie Theater!

However, late at night on Friday, July 26th, 2024, you would find out that one of your cousins has been arrested after causing a huge scene with her neighbors!
(Warning: the following media contains graphic content, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!)


Are you fucking kidding? OF COURSE THAT BABY IS GOING TO BE SCREAMING, ALL BABIES SCREAM YOU STUPID FUCKING PIGS!!!

Furious with this, you plan to confront that bastard at the International Movie Theater tomorrow...

On Saturday, July 27th, 2024, You would start to drive to the town that the International Movie Theater is in, but discovered that you were a bit low on Moonshine...thankfully, there was a bar and grill nearby!
Sometime has passed and you are quite blitzed on liquor! You feel like you can take on an army at the International Movie Theater now! However, you think you hear some people talking shit about you, so you decided to take out some of your anger and throw some chairs at these ass wipes! Unfortunately, the bar staff would see all this and proceeded to call the cops on you!


As you get thrown into a jail cell, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074502-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Raayan