*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074302-Barely-Ninety-Again-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1074302 added July 22, 2024 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Barely Ninety Again Today
Barely Ninety Again Today


Hopefully, today isn’t going to be like last week. The first four days last week I got one hundred and eighty single sentences written for my single-sentence Scene Outline. Yesterday, I only got ninety single sentences written for Episode Three of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That’s the first half of Episode Three.

Today, I got another ninety single sentences written. That’s why I hope this week isn’t like last week. Why did I barely get ninety single sentences written today? There are several reasons why. One of them is a lack of sleep. At least I think that’s a reason. After all, I have been tired all day today and I only got about four hours of sleep last night.

Another reason is a lack of concentration. That may be related to the lack of sleep. But it’s also because I had a lot of trouble concentrating on my writing. Of course, it’s also related to the main reason why I only got nine single sentences written today. That reason is how I have feeling all day today. Only it’s not a sick kind of feeling.

The reason for my lack of sleep was that I had to get up early this morning. Not because of what my brother and I needed to do today, but because of me. I was supposed to have a phone call this morning. Only I never got that phone call. And I have been waiting for it all day.

I was constantly looking at my phone every time the phone rang, every time I got a text message, and every email I got. None were related to the phone call I was supposed to get today. But I keep checking for them. That’s why I had a lack of concentration today. It was because I never got an explanation for that missing phone call.

All day today I was waiting for something to explain why I didn’t get that phone call. It was a feeling that I had that something was wrong. I’m still feeling that way. As a result, my writing suffered. I don’t know if I would have gotten more single sentences written today if I didn’t feel this way. But I think I would have.

Hopefully, tomorrow won’t be like the last couple of days when I start Episode Four of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I’m hoping it will be like last week when I got a hundred and eighty single sentences. If I can, I will be done with these single-sentence Scene Outlines. But I don’t think that will happen after the last two days.

I may be able to get the one hundred and eighty single sentences written tomorrow. As far as I know my brother and I don’t have that much we need to do tomorrow, if we have anything we need to do tomorrow. If that’s true, I might get the one hundred and eighty done tomorrow. But after the last few days, I won’t count on that until it happens.










© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074302-Barely-Ninety-Again-Today