*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074169-One-Hundred-and-Eighty
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1074169 added July 19, 2024 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
One Hundred and Eighty
One Hundred and Eighty


It looks like one hundred and eighty single sentences will be my limit and average for my Water Wars single-sentence Scene Outlines. After all, this is the third day they have ended my day. It’s also the third day I have barely gotten them finished by the time I started this blog entry.

At least I think that I know why I didn’t get more single sentences written today. I think it’s because of what my brother and I needed to get done today. It wasn’t that bad. But it did take us a couple of hours to get them done. As a result, my writing suffered for a couple of hours too.

I think a lack of sleep may have slowed me down a little with my writing these single sentences. After all, I only got about six or seven hours of sleep last night. Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know why I didn’t get any more sleep last night before I went to sleep finally.

All I know is that it took me a long time before I finally fell asleep last night. I tossed and turned for what seemed like several hours. It probably was only about an hour or two at the most. But it felt like it was a lot longer for me.

The one thing I didn’t have a problem with today was a lack of concentration. Once I started writing these single sentences for my Water Wars scriptwriting project, I couldn’t stop. Of course, I did stop when my brother and I had to do what we needed to do today.

I thought that Episode One, Some of the Adults, would be easy to write. After all, I haven’t written it as often as I have the two-part Movie Introduction. But I was wrong. It took me the same length of time. If not a little longer because of what my brother and I did today.

Whatever the reason, I hope the next couple of days will be a lot better than the last three days. If I can get one and a half episodes written over the next two days, I will get these single-sentence Scene Outlines finished by the end of the week. That’s two hundred and forty single sentences.

The way things have been going the last few days, I won’t count on anything until it happens. I have thought that way before and something has come up to stop me from doing it. this weekend couple be one of those things. Hopefully, that won’t happen again. But it probably will.

Even if I can only get one hundred and eighty single sentences written over the next three days, I will still get these single-sentence Scene Outlines done by Monday. Monday instead of Sunday is okay with me. But the sooner I get to the single paragraphs the better.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074169-One-Hundred-and-Eighty