*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073979-Back-to-My-Scriptwriting-Projects
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1073979 added July 14, 2024 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Back to My Scriptwriting Projects
Back to My
Scriptwriting Projects


It doesn’t look like I will writing another Short Story this month. I sent an email to Jeff with some questions. That was about five days ago. And he hasn’t gotten back to me. What does that mean for my scriptwriting projects? It means I might as well return to working on them.

That’s what I will starting tomorrow, with one slight catch. Please don’t panic, I’m not starting all over again. However, I am making a slight adjustment to my scene number assignments. It all started because of the 4-quadrant Family Film article in ScreenCraft.

If anyone has been reading my blog entries in my other blog, ‘Other Than Scriptwriting,’ they know I had a remembrance about a Water Wars Feature Film. I also had a dream about another 4-quadrant Family Film. I won’t be starting to work on the second one yet.

I have started a Folder for it and described this project in a few paragraphs. But I haven’t started a spreadsheet, an Act Breakdown, or the Outlines yet. What I have done is get started on the Water Wars Feature Film, sort of. That’s when I found I had a slight problem with this project.

When I entered my spreadsheet for my Water Wars scriptwriting project, I noticed a slight problem. It only affected the Movie Introduction. But it was still a problem. After all, it affects the rest of the television series too. It’s not as bad as the Movie Introduction.

What am I writing about now? I’m trying to explain that there is only one scene between a character from the end of Part One of this Movie Introduction and Part Two of it. I prefer at least two scenes between each character. It’s not a big deal. But it is one to me.

I liked my old version of this project. I’m sorry I found this mistake, I like this new version even better. At least I think that I do. I haven’t done any numbers crunching yet to be sure I’m right. All I need to do is these numbers crunching and I will know I’m right.

Besides, I will need these numbers for my Act Breakdowns, the single sentences, and paragraphs for my Outlines. That shouldn’t take me that long to do them. After all, this spreadsheet is the same as the last one, except for the two main character scenes before the one or two secondary characters.

Now it’s three main characters before one or two secondary characters in each Act. That’s better than the two scenes. At least I think that it is. The group of three means more interaction between Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle. Before it was only two of them, now it’s all three again.

That’s right, I’m back with the thirty scenes per Act format again and one hundred and eighty scenes for every Part or Episode. I tried to do it another way. But I couldn’t do it. it was too lopsided with the fives and tens, especially with the main character for that Act.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073979-Back-to-My-Scriptwriting-Projects