*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073853-Bad-News-Turned-to-Good-News
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1073853 added July 11, 2024 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
Bad News Turned to Good News
Bad News Turned to Good News


The bad news is that I only got two sections/parts written for my first of maybe two short stories this month. that means I only need one more part/section to finish writing this Short Story. I shouldn’t have any problems doing that tomorrow. Even if my brother and I have a lot of things to be done tomorrow, I should get it done.

That’s the bad news. The good news is that I can work on finishing this Short Story tomorrow after all. I thought My brother and I had to return to our old place tomorrow. But that thought changed. Right now, we will be doing that on Sunday. Of course, that may change again by then. I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have too much we need to do tomorrow. I’m sure we will need to do some things tomorrow. But if we do, I don’t think it will take us that long to do them. I should have plenty of time to finish writing this Short Story. The big question is will I have time to create and post it tomorrow?

If my brother and I don’t have too many things we need to do tomorrow, I think I will have the time to finish writing this Short Story and enough time to create and post it. That’s if I will post it right away. I haven’t decided if I will do that or wait a week or two before I do it. After all, I have almost three weeks before the end of this month.

I also have almost three weeks before the end of this month to finish writing my WDC Short Story for this month. That’s if I will write one. If I ever get a response to the email I sent to Jeff, I will decide whether or not I will write one. Just before starting this blog entry, I checked. He still hasn’t responded to my email yet.

What did I ask in that email to Jeff? I asked him if that Short Story was about the song title or the lyrics of that song. The rules are generic. They don’t specify either way. But they say we can include the lyrics if we want to. Above these rules, it also says to base this Short Story on the featured song. That’s what is confusing to me.

It reads like they want this Short Story based on the lyrics. But it also looks like I only need to use the title for my Short Story. I can write this Short Story either way. But it would be easier for me to write it only using the title. Hopefully, I will get a response from Jeff before I start writing it.











© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073853-Bad-News-Turned-to-Good-News