*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073631-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---The-Kill-Movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1073631 added July 7, 2024 at 1:21am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - The Kill Movie
It was Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024, and you and your wife are on your way to a funeral! You have been dreading this day since you got the news about your mother's boyfriend getting killed in a wreck! After you and your wife arrived, you would see that bastard Ross and his "female bodyguard" there as well! Surprisingly, the funeral went off without a hitch...that is, until Ross revealed some shocking news...
At the funeral's reception, Ross has revealed that he was seeing yet, another dumb Indian film!


Are you fucking kidding? ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKING KIDDING?!?! THIS IS A WEEK TO CELEBRATE AMERICA, NOT WATCH SOME DUMB FILM FROM ANOTHER STUPID COUNTRY!!! YOU AND YOUR SIBLINGS HAD HALF A MIND TO BEAT HIS ASS RIGHT THEN AND THERE, BUT NONE OF YOU WANTED TO GO TO JAIL FROM A FUNERAL SERVICE!!!

As you and your wife leave the funeral, you would feel your blood start to boil even more! You really wanted to jump out of your wife's SUV and just beat the ever living shit out of that bastard, but you also didn't really want to go back to jail so soon! Instead, you had your wife drive you and your kids through a Raising Cane's to get yourself some chicken strips to help calm down your nerves and fill up that big, fat gut of yours!


You were both, so hungry and so pissed off that you ordered from the "tailgate" menu and ordered about 100 chicken strips with fries, bread, and drinks! The people at the restaurant would give you an odd look before fulfilling your order.
After a long ass wait, you would finally get the golden brown goodness you have been waiting on! As you grab a chicken strip and bite into it, instead of that satisfyingly good crunch, you would feel a "mushing" sound instead and would get repulsed! You would get confused and look at the chicken strip and realized that it wasn't exactly as crispy as you want it! You just shrug and throw the half bitten strip aside and bite into another chicken strip...once again it was quite soggy...this royally pissed you off!
HOW FUCKING DARE THESE SORRY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS GIVE YOU SOGGY ASS CHICKEN STRIPS AND LIE TO YOUR FACE SAYING THEY ARE EXTRA CRISPY!!!!!
Furious with all of this, you would grab all of the food, storm back inside the restaurant, and would throw the soggy ass mess all over the place before being kicked out by management!
As you walk back outside, you would see your wife looking back at you angrily as your kids cry their eyeballs out over the scene you just caused! Not wanting to get kicked out of the house by your wife again, you would drive by a fireworks store and get your kids some fireworks to shoot off on the 4th!
After you get the kids their fireworks, you would drive through a McDonald's to get yourself some REAL food before making a video to bitch about Raising Cane's and posting it online!


After getting your big gut full of McDonald's slop, you would fall asleep happily in your bed!

The next day, on July 4th, 2024, you would start the day off by firing up the grill and putting on the burgers and hot dogs! As you start to cook up all of the meat, you would start to remember what that sorry piece of shit said at the funeral reception and your blood started to boil again! You would try to fight off the rage, but no matter how hard you try, you just can't fight off the rage that is steadily building up inside of you! When your wife asks how much longer on the grill, you finally snap and smash your fists into the grill before flipping it over in a furious rage! As you angrily stomp on the flaming meat on the ground, your kids would start to cry again as your wife starts to cuss you out! After calming everyone down, you would make another video to bitch about how Independence Day went poorly for your family!


On Friday, July 5th, 2024, you would find out that Ross was seeing another horror movie after finding out that one of your siblings got arrested! You would get a little peeved about this before heading to a grocery store. After you arrive at the store, you would see something that you didn't think was possible...it was Ross's roommate, once again, blowing his gasket with another man over a parking spot! You decided to take a video of it before sending it to that bastard Ross!


Even though Ross has seen the video, he is still not phased by it and is still hanging out with him!!!

However, on Saturday, July 6th, 2024, you would find out that early that morning, one of your cousins would get arrested because he has attacked his girlfriend and kids while in a drunken rage!
(Warning: the following media contains graphic content, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!)


You were shocked with the news and think that this was caused by Ross once again making his return trip to the International Movie Theater! Later that day, you would be getting ready to watch WWE's "Money in the Bank" show!
WWE Money in the Bank 2024 Title screen.

You would still bitch and whine about how this was on Peacock instead of a regular PPV channel! As you watch it, you would get some shocking news! Apparently, while your mother was at a truck stop, she would cause a scene with some workers there before storming out and locking herself up in a truck! As she keeps herself locked up in a truck, police would be called out to come and arrest her!


Are you fucking kidding? THIS WAS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW!!!
You and your wife would angrily get into her SUV and would start to haul it towards the International Movie Theater! However, before you two could get far, you would get pulled over by the cops for your speeding! Furious with the pigs, you decided to give them lip, not realizing that it was going to end badly!


Later that night, as you cry your eyeballs out so much that your face is covered in tears, you would give one of your brothers a phone call and would FINALLY get some good news! Apparently, your other brother and his family has confronted Ross at the theater and while they were calling him out on one of his bullshit, that filthy skank shows her true colors and attacked someone, resulting in her getting arrested and Ross being taken to a police station for questioning!
This caused you to start smiling as tears continue to cover your face as you realize that you and your family are FINALLY getting the justice you and your family deserve after all of these years of injustice!
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073631-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---The-Kill-Movie