*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072718
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1072718 added July 7, 2024 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Maharaja
It was Friday, June 14th, 2024, and you are currently at your mother's house! You have just gotten the devastating news about the tragic car wreck that took the life of her boyfriend! You and the rest of your siblings are doing everything that you can to console your grieving mother...ALL EXCEPT FOR A CERTAIN ASSHOLE!!!

Speaking of, you decided to check in on the prick and find out that tomorrow, he is planning to see yet, another dumb Indian movie!


Are you fucking kidding? SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY JUST LITERALLY GOT KILLED IN A FUCKING TRAGEDY AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS STILL SEEING THESE GARBAGE FOREIGN FILMS?!?

Enraged, you would send Ross a video of his roommate acting out at the International Movie Theater!


However, to your surprise, Ross didn't seemed that phased by it! Pissed off with his response, you would make plans to confront the bastard at the International Movie Theater tomorrow!

The next day, on June 15th, 2024, you would be getting ready to confront the bastard, but you would get some bad news again! Apparently, one of your cousins was recently arrested, just simply because some pigs accused her of getting entirely too intoxicated around her child!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Are you fucking kidding? First of all, THE REASON SHE SOUNDED AND ACTED LIKE THAT WAS BECAUSE OF A BUG, NOT BOOZE! SECONDLY, ALL THAT PUKE SHE WAS COVERED IN, THAT WAS NOT FROM HER DOWNING A WHOLE BOTTLE OF VODKA WITHIN A SHORT TIME, THAT WAS FROM EATING TAINTED SHELLFISH FROM OREGON! AND THIRD, HOW DARE THOSE FUCKING PIGS SCARE HER KIDS LIKE THAT!!!

Furious with this, you would immediately take off in your wife's truck, planning to confront that bastard at the International Movie Theater! However, because of how fast you were going, you would get quickly pulled over! Instead of giving the cop your license and insurance, you decided to come out swinging...which was a bad move!


As you get hauled off to jail again, while your body is still steaming, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072718