*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072622-Almost-Ready-for-the-Single-Sentences
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1072622 added June 13, 2024 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
Almost Ready for the Single Sentences
Almost Ready for
the Single Sentences


The single sentences Act Breakdowns and the single sentences Story Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project took me longer than I expected. It took me most of today to set up these Documents. I haven’t physically started writing these single sentences yet.

I haven’t quite finished setting up my Story Outlines yet. Part One has been completed. So has the character Act Breakdowns for the other five Outlines. All that is needed now is to place the numeric scene numbers with the other five Outlines. I only need to do the next two Story Outlines. After all, the last three are the same as the first three.

After these Story Outlines are done I will start setting up my Scene Outlines. But that shouldn’t be too hard to do. Right now, all I need to do with them is Copy and Paste the numeric numbers from my spreadsheet to my Scene Outline. It shouldn’t take me too long to do that.

It all depends on how long it takes me to finish setting up my Story Outlines. I don’t think it will take more than an hour to finish my Story Outlines, if it even takes me that long to write them. After I get my Scene Outlines done, I can start physically writing my single sentences. It shouldn’t take me too long to write them either.

The storylines are still the same. But I had to erase them to set up my scene numbers for my different characters. After all, they have changed a lot. Not only have I doubled the number of scenes per act, but I have also changed which scene numbers belong to each character.

Besides doubling the number of scenes per Act, I have also eliminated the scene fives and tens from my secondary characters: Reen, Voonc, and Kiirra. They used to have scene ten under my old setup. But that was when it was fifteen scenes per Act. Now it’s thirty, and they don’t have any. One of the main characters doesn’t either.

I like that the main characters have all the fives and tens now. But not all of them will have any fives or tens per Act. One character in each Act doesn’t have any fives or tens. The other two characters do have fives and tens. But they are either at the start of the Act or at the end of it.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have anything we need to do tomorrow. I’m sure we do have a few things that we need to do. But hopefully, it won’t take us all day to do them. If that’s true, then I should be able to get these single sentences started tomorrow. I’m just not sure how many I will be getting written tomorrow.

Hopefully, it will be a lot of single sentences. I should get the Act Breakdowns written at least. Once I get them written, I will start working on my Story Outlines. Hopefully, I can get a lot of them done too. but I won’t count on that happening until it does.













© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072622-Almost-Ready-for-the-Single-Sentences