*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072317-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Munjya
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1072317 added June 7, 2024 at 8:03pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Munjya
It was Monday, June 3rd, 2024, and you and your family are still waiting for your power to come back on! Your family has been without power since early May, and it was because of all of the damn tornadoes and severe thunder storms! You are also still furious over those assholes at that QT station! Sometime that night, you and your family would get your power back on, but it will not last...

On Tuesday, June 4th, 2024, Just as another violent storm blows through, your power goes back off and you are giving word that, once again, you and your family would have to spend another week in the dark...

As the week goes on, nothing much else happens until Friday...

On Friday, June 7th, 2024, you would get a phone call from your mother! You ask her what she is so upset about and apparently, Ross is seeing yet, another dumb Indian movie!


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL JUST TO SURVIVE IN THIS HEAT AMONG ALL OF THESE DAMN BLACKOUTS!!!

You begin to make plans to confront the bastard at the International Movie Theater, but you get even more bad news! Apparently, 2 of your daughters have just been arrested at a Sephora for trying to shoplift some expensive make-up!


Are you fucking kidding? HOW DARE THOSE FILTHY PIGS THROW YOUR DAUGHTERS AROUND LIKE BAGS OF TRASH WHILE HANDCUFFING THEM AS THEY CRY FOR MOMMY! THAT IS STRAIGHT UP POLICE BRUTALITY!!! YOU ARE GOING TO GET BACK AT THOSE PIGS, BUT FIRST, YOU HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH THAT BASTARD ROSS!!!

As you drive down the highway towards the International Movie Theater, you would pop open a Moonshine jug and chug from it as you drive your truck! Eventually, your truck would start to go off, dinging about a "low fuel" alarm. You would cuss up a storm as you pull back into a QT Station, THE SAME DAMN ONE THAT LOCKED YOU UP JUST FOR SMOKING IN A BATHROOM STALL!!!

As you fuel up your truck, you would go inside and buy a couple of sandwiches as well as some booze. As you dig into the sandwiches at a table, some people would stare at you and make comments about how you smell like a brewery, to looking like you live in a dumpster! Getting pissed off, you look at a group of people and yell, "The fuck you all looking at huh?"
After another half an hour, you would hear some more rude comments! Snapping again, you would suddenly get up from your chair, drop your pants, and bend over, showing off your ass! "Yeah, LIKE WHAT YOU FUCKING SEE YA ASSHOLES?!?" You angrily shout as you pull your pants back up and resume eating your sandwiches! However, it wouldn't be long before a cop approaches you...


As you get hauled off to jail covered in mustard and ketchup, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072317-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Munjya