*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071293
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1071293 added May 17, 2024 at 10:19pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - The Strangers: Chapter 1
It was Monday May 13th, 2024, and you have just gotten out of jail! You are still fuming over how you have spent so much time in jail over some stupid bullshit! And to make matters worse, your family has been fighting tooth and nail just to survive because tornadoes left and right have been striking down on your small town and power has been out for almost a week now!

You and your family would pretty much spend the entire week trying to survive without utilities until Thursday, May 16th, 2024, you would find out that Ross is seeing another horror movie, "The Strangers: Chapter 1!"


Are you fucking kidding? You and your family have just spent a whole week with no utilities because of all of these damn tornadoes and this bastard is seeing another movie instead of helping everyone out?!? The fuck is wrong with him?!?

However, on Friday, May 17th, 2024, you would wake up to some startling news! You would find out that one of your daughters was arrested outside of a Post Office because she was thrown out of a bar for being too drunk and rowdy!


Furious with this, you would chug down a bit of Moonshine before driving over to the next town to try to get your daughter out! However, on the way there, you would nearly hit a person on the bike because the Moonshine was starting to mess with your vision! Eventually, a cop would pull you over and arrest you for drunk driving and would quickly toss you into the back of his cop car!


As you get taken to your jail cell, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071293