*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071178-My-Latest-WDC-Short-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1071178 added May 15, 2024 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
My Latest WDC Short Story
My Latest WDC Short Story


I was again wrong about my ability to work on my latest WDC Short Story today. Of course, I wanted to work on it. But I couldn’t do it. As usual, I didn’t have the time to do it today either. It has been like the last several days. I wanted to work on it. But I couldn’t do it.

Every day for the last several days, I wanted to finish writing this WDC Short Story. But for one reason or another, I couldn’t do it. It was usually because of us moving back to Missouri. Unfortunately, that is the reason why I haven’t gotten any writing done today on this WDC Short Story. I didn’t have the time to do it.

My brother and I didn’t have a lot that needed doing today. But it took us almost the entire day to do it. Why did it take us so long to do it? It’s because we had to go back to our old place to get some things we needed at our new place. That wasn’t the only reason, though.

Another reason we went back there was because on our way there I had more problems with who I work with. I need a transfer from my old office in Kansas to my new office in Missouri. But they didn’t want to do it. They said I had to continue working eighty miles from where I’m living now until they could find a replacement at my last post.

I emailed them that I wasn’t going to return to my old post, and my Branch Manager threatened me again. So, I emailed that threat to the Area HR Manager. She sided with them, big surprise there. I sent her another email stating it looked like they wanted me to quit.

Only I’m not quitting. They will have to fire me, and this time they probably will when I don’t show up for work a week from this on Friday and Saturday. That will be a big mistake if they do that, though. I also emailed her about me getting a lawyer if they do that. Of course, that may stop them from firing me. But I don’t think so this time.

Unfortunately, I haven’t heard from them since my last email. So, I don’t know what they have decided. Are they going to fight a Wrongful Termination lawsuit or will they give me my transfer? It may go either way. But I have a feeling they may make the wrong decision.

They know that I will sue them. I have done it before, and they know I will do it again. That’s why they haven’t fired me until probably now. They were afraid that I would do this again, and I will. I don’t want to sue them. All I want is my transfer to Missouri. But if I need to do it, I will. Either way, I may be looking for another job.

Why am I ranking and raving so much today? It’s because, with all that has been happening today, I haven’t been able to do any writing on my WDC Short Story for tomorrow. I still have six sections/parts left to write. Of course, after today I may have plenty of time to do them.

Unfortunately, tomorrow may not be one of those days to work on it. My brother and I have a lot of things we need to get done tomorrow, and it may take us almost the whole day to do them. I hope it won’t take us all day. But the way things have been happening lately I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071178-My-Latest-WDC-Short-Story