*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068119-Today-Its-Just-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1068119 added April 8, 2024 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
Today, It's Just One
Today, It’s Just One


Unfortunately, I only got one section/part of my WDC Short Story written today. Why did only one part/section finish today? What is the usual reason I got to get more written than I should have? It’s because of the time I have to write it. I only had about two hours to work on this WDC Short Story, and I barely got this one done.

Today was a typical Monday. My brother and I had a lot of things we needed to do today. Even more than we usually have because of our upcoming move. Unfortunately, it looks like that may be the way it is for the next month or so. But I won’t just be on Mondays, though. It will probably be the rest of the week.

If we are lucky, it won’t be on any Sundays. But after last Sunday I won’t count that out until it happens. No matter what the day of the week is, I have thought that way before only to have something happen to change that. I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened within the next month to a month in a half for it to happen again.

Unfortunately, it may not just be Sunday that it happens. It could be anytime within the week this happens, and there is nothing that I can do about it. Well, that isn’t exactly true. I can adjust to it. Whatever comes up to stop me from writing I will have to deal with it. Even if that means I don’t get any writing done that day.

Since I only got one section/part done today it means I still have nine more parts/sections left before I finish writing this WDC Short Story. That probably wouldn’t be a problem with three more days before I go back to work. That’s only three sections/parts per day. Unfortunately, I don’t have three possibly full days to write them.

As far as I know, I should have most of tomorrow and Thursday to work on this WDC Short Story. But I will be lucky if I have the time to do one part/section on Wednesday. After all, I have something that my brother and I need to do on Wednesday regarding our move, and it’s probably going to take most of the day to do it.

If it doesn’t take all day to do it, not only could it take all day, but it probably will also. That means I will have nine sections/parts to write in only two days. That’s four or five a day. I may be able to get four a day. But I don’t think I can get five. The only possible way for me to do that is to go cold turkey again.

The only other way I can think of to finish writing this WDC Short Story is to write one or two parts/sections after I get home from work on Friday or Saturday. I don’t want to do that because this is a Short Story and Fridays and Saturdays are devoted to my scriptwriting. That’s why I don’t want to do it. But I will if it needs to be done.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068119-Today-Its-Just-One