*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065505-I1--The-Jury
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2314828
Whatever happens, happens
#1065505 added March 3, 2024 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
I1- The Jury
CONFIDENTIAL: FOR JUDGE'S EYES ONLY
Juror List: Queen v Greedy Graham
in the matter of the missing tarts

Docket ending 32869

Juror 1:
Nellie Montemuro- An Italian, pastel-colored bear who loves sweets, she always wears a bow tie with faded polka dots. Her personality is reflected in the sugary junk she consumes on a daily basis. With floppy arms and stiff legs, she believes her sugary diet is offset by the excessive amount of planking she is able to do. To some extent, it works, as her belly is flat as a washboard. Maybe she's on to something.

Juror 2:
Miffy Chan- A Chinese, white rabbit that wears a pink dress with a yellow collar. She is not to be confused with the Chinese White Rabbit candy. This rabbit has a pink bow on her left ear. She and Nellie proclaim themselves "The Pink Friends," two best friends who always wear pink. Where Nellie lacks, Miffy certainly makes up. Where the bear has floppy arms and stiff legs, the rabbit has stiff arms and floppy legs. She is much shorter than her bear friend, and slightly rounder, as she has the sense to not exercise in a short dress.

Juror 3:
Show Stalford- Perhaps the only "human" on the jury panel, Show is also the self-proclaimed "Queen" of the world. Keep the Queen of Hearts away from her. Things will not end well. Someone's head will certainly come off, and I cannot guarantee it will not be the Queen of Hearts.

Juror 4:
Mooshmallow Falkner- A German, snow-white alpaca who has previously been accused of going berserk. The allegations have all been unproven, and in the world of innocent-until-guilty, this one is innocent. Until proven guilty. They somehow live down the street from Nellie and Miffy- perhaps the court would like to investigate this curious coincidence?

Juror 5:
Isabelle Riggins- An Irish, golden retriever with a head shaped like a money bag. She is the CFO of the Destination Island Escapes Cruise Line. Mysteriously, people have been reported missing since signing up and embarking on these cruises. Once again, however, innocent until proven guilty, and there has been no evidence linking her to any of the disappearances save for her association with the company.

Juror 6:
Orville Cross- A religious pelican who carries his namesake around his neck as he flies, he cries out "God Almighty" at anything that startles him. As such, he may be a controversial juror in the courtroom.

Juror 7:
Sam Tuxedo- not to be confused with the blue cartoon penguin of a similar name, this black and white penguin has little tolerance for any shenanigans and a high standard for fashion. He owns enough bowties and top hats to make 730 different combinations, which, when mathematically calculated, is two combinations per day per year.

Juror 8
Kingston Hoy- A half-Asian, half African-American dancer. Trained in all the stage classics as well as ballroom, his fast feet do not make up for his slower brains. Some have lamented that if only his ability to pick up choreography extended to his ability to comprehend something not related to dance... this may hinder our goal towards a speedy trial.

Juror 9:
Tom Nookmanford- A British Raccoon with blatant disregard for anything of monetary value. He lacks empathy, which may make him a sociopath, yet his friends all say he is a delight. It should be noted, however, that he only has 2 friends, both of whom are fishes.

Juror 10:
Steve Balas- A Persian-American video game player who regularly streams on the Spasm platform. A minor celebrity who can be recognized by loyal fans, the inability to discuss the case with his followers may present to be an issue for him. However, he must do his civic duty, and as such, we cannot strike him from the panel.

Juror 11:
Flip Beaven- A skateboard aficionado known for his flips and tricks, this individual lives in the limelight. It is difficult for anyone to pass Flip without doing a double take and going, "hey, that's Flip!" He takes it all in stride, though, and keeps his ego in check with generous donations to charity.

Juror 12:
Cassie Van Buren- a Descendant of the late President, Martin Van Buren, Cassie lays low in society and most people are not aware of their affiliation to the family. Instinct says they are a social chameleon, who can blend in anywhere. Their family's political history will come in useful when the jury begins deliberations.


WC: 751
Prompt: Create twelve unique characters to fill a jury box. These characters will be witnessing your trial of being accused of stealing the Queen’s tarts. So, choose wisely.

© Copyright 2024 Dragon is hiding (UN: flamebreather at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragon is hiding has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065505-I1--The-Jury