*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059801
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1059801 added November 19, 2023 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Thanksgiving Movie
It was November 13th, 2023, and you have just recently got out of the hospital with your family! YOU HAVE SPENT THE PAST MONTH AND A HALF IN A HOSPITAL WITH COVID BECAUSE THAT BASTARD ROSS WON'T STOP HANGING AROUND WITH FOREIGNERS AND BRINGING THEIR DISEASES BACK INTO TOWN!!!

Things would go smoothly for you this week until Thursday, when you get a bunch of notifications on Facebook. You would check and find out that Ross is seeing another dumb Indian movie again! You get cranked up at this because YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SPENT HALLOWEEN, AND ALMOST THANKSGIVING AS WELL IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE THIS PRICK WOULDN'T STOP PICKING UP DISEASES AND BRINGING THEM BACK HOME!!!

On Friday, November 17th, 2023, You would be at a McDonald's eating when you suddenly get a phone call from the jailhouse. It was your mother and she was crying her eyeballs out because a bunch of people in your family just got arrested! You would go into shock and quickly finish up the rest of the big macs before rushing home! As you arrive back home, you would get incredibly upset from what you just learned and made a bee line towards your PS5, hoping that some Fortnite would help make you feel better! However, instead of seeing a PS5, you would see a note in it's place. You would proceed to pick it up and read it.

"Hello Honey!

         It has come to my attention that you spend too much time on either your PS5 or watching some dumb wrestling show! So, I decided to take your PS5! If you want your PS5 back, go to a jewelry store, buy the best ring money can buy, meet me in the park and well...I think you can figure it out! *Wink*

         Signed, your fiance!"


You couldn't fucking believe this! SHE IS FUCKING ASKING YOU TO MARRY HER!!! First, she makes you forget to put on rubber twice, which caused you to produce two little shits you have to take care of, and now, SHE IS MAKING YOU MARRY HER WHILE HOLDING YOUR PRECIOUS PS5 HOSTAGE!!!

With a defeated sigh, you would drive to the nearest jewelry store, buy a very expensive ring, and quickly leave! This ring may have cleaned out your bank account, but hopefully, it will help get you back your PS5!

You would soon be at the park! You would grab the ring box and proceed to walk through the park while shaking with nervousness! You would then see your girlfriend...as well as a bunch of park benches being filled to the brim with people! You would instantly recognize them all as relatives in your girlfriend's family! You can't believe that she is making you propose to her in a park full of her own family! You would approach her with your nerves firing on all cylinders and begin to speak.

"OK honey, listen, we don't have to do this and..."
"Oh yes we do, I HAVE WAITED FAR TOO LONG FOR THIS!"
"Listen, can't you just give me back my PS5 and..."
"NOPE, SHOW ME THE RING FIRST AND YOU CAN PLAY FORTNITE AGAIN!"
"Please don't do this me, I..."
"KNEEL AND PROPOSE TO ME NOW, OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR PS5 AGAIN!!!"

With a heavy sigh, you would kneel down on one knee and propose to her! She would happily say yes and grabs the ring while kissing you heavily!

That night, you would quickly hook your PS5 back up and went right into some Fortnite!

The next day, on November 18th, 2023, you would wake up and check in on that bastard Ross's Twitter and find out that he is seeing a Thanksgiving themed horror movie tonight!


You couldn't fucking believe this! AFTER WHAT HE DID TO YOUR FAMILY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, HE DESERVES TO PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE!!!

Enraged, you would quickly drive to the movie theater and tried to get in, but see a all too familiar sight...


You couldn't believe this! THEY SOLD OUT OF THE DAMN TICKETS ALREADY?!? Furious with this, you would drive home in a bit of rage! While driving, you try to think of another way to get back at that bastard! It then hit you on the head! You remember your mother getting quite upset a month ago because she stumbled across a website where people write stories and interactive tales and discovered that your brother Ross was writing all kinds of ridiculous stories about your family as well as uploading audio of your family getting arrested! Furious, you decided to start flagging the videos the bastard has uploaded to this website!


Feeling satisfied that you have finally got back at the bastard, you would order up some pizza, open up some "White Claw" beer, and start to watch some AEW!
Logo for AEW's "Full Gear!"
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059801