*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059223-R-they-for-real--And-more-fun--realities-Nov-9-entry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance βš–οΈ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1059223 added November 9, 2023 at 8:39pm
Restrictions: None
R they for real πŸ™€? And more fun realities! Nov 9 entry
A lot going on today folks! Very challenging to my mental health! Just trying to get a therapist/ counselor can make you crazy! I was all set up after an hour phone call to have a video visit for this weekend. Then it turns out she doesn't see people over 64! So then we find another and it seems good then I find out my insurance only pays for 80% of visit so had to cancel.
The local place not taking people till end of January.
So I give up for now!
I did return to the Spondylitis site and at least was understood. Other folks posted to me and somehow it helps to know I'm not alone in this struggle.
I did a review for Google local Guide on Tractor supply company and they wrote back appreciating us.
They were awesome to get the crate to the car and when I couldn't get it figured out, they did at the store and quick!
Thanks to Bill and Eric!
Early day tomorrow laundry 🧺 mat whoo freaking hoo! Good payout clean 🫧 gain smelling clothes and sheets!
I've been really down past couple days but hopefully can climb πŸͺœ out of it 😁.
Glad I have good folks in the virtual city πŸŒ†!
Night everyone πŸ™‚πŸ«‚πŸŒ

By the way 😜 I never know what I'm going to write ✍️ until getting here and let it fly πŸ•ŠοΈ!
218143218143


218143218143
© Copyright 2023 D Spirit writer 🎢😺 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D Spirit writer 🎢😺 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059223-R-they-for-real--And-more-fun--realities-Nov-9-entry