*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057062-TUYC---My-thoughts-on-the-Rapture-of-the-Church-prompt
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1057062 added October 9, 2023 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
TUYC - My thoughts on the Rapture of the Church (prompt)
Prayer prompt: Pray for Israel.

Blog prompt: what do you believe about the rapture?


At one time, there wasn't any way to get away from this topic. Preachers believed that the Coming of Christ was immanent. There have been book series and movies about this topic, and truthfully, I even was in panic at one time, when I couldn't get ahold of people I thought of as Christians over the course of a (seriously) dark and stormy night.
Now that I am a little older (I was about 18 at the time of my "scare"), I just have to trust in God, and stay prepared in my heart (like the parable of the the 10 virgins) and always be "ready". While I am being made ready, I must pray for those who are not ready and be prepared to share the hope that is within me.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

There are a few scriptures that describe this event.

2 Corinthians 5:10
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

John 14:3
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Mark 13:32
32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 24:30-31
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earthwill mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Source:
https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/rapture-bible-verses/






signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo-"ber" months are here! (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo-"ber" months are here! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057062-TUYC---My-thoughts-on-the-Rapture-of-the-Church-prompt