*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055305-Would-You-Like--to-use-a-BuJo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2253657
Maybe meandering, possibly peripatetic and indisputably irregular.
#1055305 added September 7, 2023 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
Would You Like to use a BuJo?
I'm looking into trying out Bullet Journaling.

I make lots of notes, usually on single pieces of A6 sized paper, (roughly 6" x 4"), which get folded and stuffed in my wallet, or popped in my bag until they are either used and thrown away, or migrate to my desk, which has so many of the things that I've been asked to host the next winter Olympics on the desk as apparently it is the nearest thing to a snowscape anyone can find in these days of global warming/boiling.

To try is costing me nothing extra. I have a suitable notebook, plenty of pens as I'm old fashioned enough to write more than I type, and a How to Do It book that comes free with my amazon prime membership. Having watched a quick four-five minute YouTube video on the basics, I am now working my way through the freebie book.

It took me WAY to long to realise why it is abbreviated to BuJo!

If I remember (courtesy of my hyper effiencient BuJoing), I will update this blog on how it goes.

© Copyright 2023 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055305-Would-You-Like--to-use-a-BuJo