*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050632
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1050632 added June 5, 2023 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Movie Trip gone bad! - Spider-man: Across the Spider-Verse
It was Tuesday May 30th, 2023, and you were getting quite antsy. Ever since the theft of your PS5, you have not been able to play some Fortnite and be able to cool your jets whenever stress hits you like a train! You have been to numerous stores and not a single damn one of them has your beloved PS5!


Eventually, you were left with little choice...you had to turn to eBay!


You manage to find a seller and purchased the new console...for $1200!!!

You hope to Hell that your girlfriend never finds out!

On June 1st, 2023, the fabled PS5 has finally arrived and you nearly jumped for joy as the package arrives! Just as you start to open the package in your office, you hear the door get busted open...and it was your girlfriend...and she does not look happy...

"I just got an e-mail from the bank and they just told me that $1200 JUST DISAPPEARED FROM OUR BANK ACCOUNT! CAN YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN?!?"

Before you could think up of some bullshit to say, your girlfriend would see the PS5 in a eBay box before looking back at you with flames in her eyes! You then realize that you have just been busted!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?"
"Ok honey, didn't you miss playing some Fortnite? I definitely have missed playing some for-"
"SO YOU BLOW A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY FOR A NEW VIDEO GAME CONSOLE?!? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON?!?
"Ok look, I remember what happened, but just listen, I missed playing some Fortnite and..."
"IF OUR UTILITIES GET CUT OFF AGAIN, I AM SO BREAKING UP WITH YOUR FAT FUCKING ASS!!!"

On June 3rd, 2023, to make it up with your girlfriend, you decided to take her and the kids to the movies to see the new movie, "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse!"


Everything goes smooth as silk until your family sees a couple of familiar people...you look at the two and immediately recognize them...IT WAS YOUR ASSHOLE BROTHER AND HIS PSYCHOPATH FRIEND! Your group would follow the two and see that they are seeing a new horror movie, "The Boogeyman"!


You attempted to pull your group in, but your girlfriend angrily objects and tells you that she doesn't want to go in and the movie could scare the kids! You told her that they are big kids and they can handle it! Your group manages to sneak in and during the opening scene when things get spooky real quick...you immediately regretted your actions as the kids start screaming bloody murder!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


You had no choice but to leave the showroom as your kids continue to scream their heads off! As your family gets back into the SUV, your girlfriend would look at you like she wanted to skin you alive right then and there...
"Um, honey, why are you giving me that loo-"
"YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL WHY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! NOW OUR KIDS ARE GOING TO BE UP ALL NIGHT, HAVING FUCKING NIGHTMARES!!!"

You eventually found a way to calm her down again and ordered up a shit ton of Chinese food to help calm her nerves down as well as your own...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050632