*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046937-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Das-Ka-Dhamki
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1046937 added March 24, 2023 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Das Ka Dhamki
It was March 23, 2023, and it has been quite a year so far, even though it's only a few months into the new year. You are currently starting up another BBQ when you get an unsettling call from your mother. You pick it up and find out that your asshole brother Ross is going back to the International Movie Theater for another dumb Indian movie!


Are you fucking kidding me? AFTER ALL THE SHIT THAT HAS HAPPENED RECENTLY?!? Not to mention that one of the last times he went to the theater, TWO OF YOUR BROTHERS WENT TO JAIL FOR SOME BULLSHIT, YOUR SISTER SPENT A WEEK IN A MENTAL WARD, HER HOUSE GOT CONDEMNED FOR AGAIN, BULLSHIT, AND YOU WENT TO JAIL OVER, ONCE AGAIN, BULLSHIT! You were going to continue to cook up BBQ for tonight, but some time tomorrow, YOU ARE GOING TO GET BACK AT THE BASTARD FOR ALL THE SHIT HE HAS DONE AGAINST THE FAMILY!

It was March 24, 2023, and you were waiting until the kids are done with practice before you put your truck into gear and start to haul ass to the International Movie Theater! However, just like last time, you get pulled over for speeding quite a bit. Your wife and kids get scared again and start to videotape as you argue with the cops once again!
(Warning: The following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, do not play!)


You are once again pissed as all Hell because you are once again getting arrested and your wife and kids are going to end up going home in tears!

As you get hauled off to jail again, Ross's date would post the following video as a reply to your latest post on Facebook!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046937-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Das-Ka-Dhamki