*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041477-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2286302
Erotic fanfiction based on Sofia The 1st. Sofia is grown up and ready for more adventures.
#1041477 added December 6, 2022 at 8:30pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2
The balcony door had been left open the cold night breeze waking Sofia. She rolled over and looked at the small clock beside her bed, in the moonlight she just make out it was a little after 2 in the morning. “Maybe this is fate’s way of saying: 'go take advantage of a sleeping man.'” She said to herself as she climbed out of bed.

She tiptoed towards his room in her nightie, a few candles provided just enough light to find her way. His door was ajar, she wondered if it could actually close. She pressed her hand to the door and then stopped, the memory of the screeching hinge surfaced just in time. “Fuck” she muttered under her breath, the gap was less than an inch. There was no way she could fit through.

She grabbed her amulet as an idea struck, “I wish I were small.” The amulet glowed and vibrated and suddenly she was 6 inches tall. She was also naked, the amulet had forgotten to shrink the nightie, perhaps as punishment for her less-than-pure thoughts, or perhaps because it knew she wanted to be naked with Baileywick.

She squeezed her 6-inch tall body through the gap. Moonlight came in from the window bathing Baileywick in its soft glow, he was on his back a thin sheet covering him from waste down, his bare chest was on display.

She ran across the floor, she could have used the amulet to make herself tall and crossed it in a few strides. She climbed up the side of the bed and found herself standing beside his giant body. She tentatively reached out and stroked his side. His skin was hot beneath her fingers.

She wondered what he wore beneath the sheet. She grabbed the edge and pulled it down the bed, even a thin sheet when you're six inches tall is heavy. She trudged down the bed pulling the blanket behind her like it were a heavy sack of potatoes.

She turned and almost squealed as she discovered him naked. There was no way she could leave without getting closer. Climbing up his naked thigh was tricky she had to haul herself up using the small hairs. Standing on his hip she could see what she had come for. On a thicket of black hair rested his slumbering member.

She walked carefully, drawn towards it as if by magnetism. Her hand reached out, running along its soft side. It twitched making her jump backwards, her feet tangling in the hair and she fell on her bare ass. She carefully got back up and tried again.

It twitched again in response to her touch and she smiled. She ran her hand along the length heading to the tip. She enjoyed the feel of the soft covering of the tip only the very end exposed. She gently revealed the head pushing the covering back. It did more than twitch, it began to grow.

“Mmmmm Sofia.” The groan made her freeze, he didn’t say anything but the rod grew and hardened before her. She slowly turned round expecting to see him staring at her. He looked asleep, his eyes closed but fluttering with movement within. Perhaps she hadn’t been imagining his behaviour around her.

Before her, towered his cock, with her only at 6 inches it stood 2 inches taller and was too thick for her arms to encircle. She had heard people say size didn’t matter, she had also heard James and Amber say it definitely did. Faced with a penis that even on tiptoes she couldn’t reach the tip of, she decided size certainly mattered.

Whilst the secret library had no erotica section, she had checked and double-checked, it did have a very detailed anatomy book and she had seen James’s more times than she wanted to remember, but when shrunk down it seemed so different.

Her hand pressed against the hard shaft, she could feel every bump beneath the skin. A vein thicker than her hand wound up it, she followed it up till it curved round out of reach. She reached up, her fingers curling around the corona, the texture of the glans like thick velvet. She pushed her hands around the edge, brushing beneath the edge.

He moaned in his sleep, his large member twitched away from her. When it bounced back she stroked it again enjoying watching it spasm. She wondered if she sat upon its tip and wished to be large again would she slide down it as she grew. Shivering at the thought she started to think of all the things she wanted to do with it, all the things she had seen James and Amber do. As she imagined him taking her over and over in different ways, in different places her hands rubbed faster beneath the ridge of his large head.

He spasmed and jerked more and more as she felt her heart beating faster, she wanted to touch herself but couldn’t bare to take a hand from him. And then he groaned, she watched as above her he erupted, it was like a volcano firing white lava into the sky. She watched the thick stream launch upwards, the realization of what goes up must come down came too late.

It could have only been a thimbleful, but at six inches, a thimble was like a bucket. It covered her from head to toe, so she looked like a snowman before the details have been added. The smell of him and the taste of him, was all she could think about. She swallowed a mouthful of the thick sticky fluid. She wiped some off her face flinging it from her fingers.

She looked up at the head of his cock just as a drop fell from him, it covered her face once more and she swallowed another mouthful. She wiped more away to look at him again. It started to tip, deflating before her.

She tried to move as she realized it would fall on top of her, she could be crushed by a spent cock. The thick cum she was buried in wouldn’t let her move. In slow-motion, she watched its fall. The softening shaft hit her throwing her onto her back. It landed on her with a splat, her arms and legs on either side of it, her in a white puddle covered by his spent member.

She laughed as she wriggled her way out from under him leaving a trail of matted hair as she hauled herself across his body. She tried to wipe as much of his load from her as she could, occasionally stopping to lick her fingers, enjoying the taste.

He was snoring deeply by the time she had cleaned most of it off. She wanted to kiss him, she wondered what his lips would feel like, but she decided she had pushed her luck too far. She climbed down the bed and left tiny sticky footprints across his floor.

Back to her normal size she slipped into her bed and reached down between her legs, the small patch of hair was sticky from him, a reminder that it wasn’t a dream as she brought herself to a climax.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041477-Chapter-2