*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020316-October-28th---Thursday---Protagonist-Interview
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #2259195
To keep all documents relating to the October Preparation Challenge for NaNoWriMo
#1020316 added October 28, 2021 at 1:55pm
Restrictions: None
October 28th - Thursday - Protagonist Interview
How is life for you now, compared to life prior to these events?

Boudica:

I feel that I have a lot more responsibilities. Prior to this I wasn't Queen, and I wasn't expecting to be. If it hadn't been for my step-sister Mary's dying premonition that Albion was going to be greatly threatened and that I was the one who would save it, I would never have attempted the Mindwalk Pavilion. I had to learn many things really quickly, about politics, intrigues and even romance.

The deaths of William (Cecil) and Edward Carrick still feel unreal, it's hard to believe that they've gone. I have some mourning to do. We don't know who attacked us, except that it was obviously orchestrated by those in Rome. It was too closely tied in to the attempted invasion not to have been a part of that. We need to find out how we were attacked through the Pavilion, and to prevent it happening again if we can.

Brian's revelation was startling, and I want to talk to him more about the implications of what he told me. I guess I can't say to much about that right now.

Morwenna Llewellyn is mourning the loss of Pawl, it's almost as if he'd been her son. Despite her distress I need her help to plan our response to the failed invasion. Drake and a few others are pushing for retributions, but I am keen that we make sure the Mindwalk Pavilion is safe first.

Bayezid is still trying to woo me, and I have to admit, he is rather agreeable.



How did the events of your story change you?

Boudica:

Maybe I'm less indecisive, I'm not sure? (Laughs)

I've had become less idealistic, though I refuse to abandon some of my plans and dreams for this kingdom. I can see now that people don't always see things the same way that I do, and that isn't always a bad thing, even if it is really, really frustrating.

I'm less scared of romantic entanglement than I was, I mean I've had Princes and Prefects wanting to marry me, (okay one Prefect and one prince). I'm still wary of making such a long term commitment, but I don't feel that my abilities would necessarily suffer as a result of a relationship.

My spiritual journey isn't over yet, but I feel that i have made some advancement. Now I want to explore the potential I sensed, and the opportunities that seem to be opened in the Mindwalk Pavilion, and beyond.
© Copyright 2021 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020316-October-28th---Thursday---Protagonist-Interview