*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/V63KBWKB5-Plumeria-Gives-You-The-Best-Seat-In-The-Shack
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
This choice: She opens her legs and sits on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Plumeria Gives You The Best Seat In The Shack!

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
"Haha, Look at your face! Is the first pussy you've ever seen in person?" Plumeria teased as she towered over you with her hands on her hips...her pussy still on full display as she smirked down at you.

You went red as you saw her womanhood, she was 100% correct and this was the first time you had seen one in person...but as sexy as it was...this was Plumeria, she was your friend...a fucked up sexual deviant, but your friend...it wasn't right to be looking right at her and...

"No fucking way! You're getting hard! That is too good!" Plumeria interrupted as she pointed down at you and started to laugh.

You blink at her...and then you look at your dick...fuck she was right, you were pitching a tent right in front of her! It was hard as trigonometry...and it was on full display for your giantess friend to see...the same one who had just said how many times she had grabbed your dick...fuck.

"D-don't laugh! You know how humiliating that is for a guy!" You squeak up at her as Plumeria just smirked at you.

"Hey, I'm not the one getting turned on by the hot chicks pussy! Can't blame ya though tic tac, I am hot as fuck...and you're not that bad for a little shrimp." She said to you as she stopped laughing and pointing and placed her hands back on her hips.

Was...was that her way of flirting with you? Classic Plumeria, she could fuck any guy she wanted...and you were sure she's had some older guys from Dialga College...but did she like you? Well...she was always finding ways to touch you...and for you to touch her...so maybe.

"All right, since you seem to be practically bursting over my pussy...I'll give you a little treat, consider it an advance for all the slavery I expect from you this week. Now stay still...or don't...I don't care either way, it'll either be fun for both of us or just me if you move haha!" Plumeria said as she grinned down at you.

"What are you...ah fuck..." You say as you saw what she was doing.

The giantess stood onto the bed as she towered over you, her large feet caused some indents in the bed that almost made your tiny body roll in...but you managed to stay standing...that is until she started to lower herself down to you...you stepped back nervously, but then her words of warning kicked it...so you stayed still...and regretted it instantly.

Her huge body came down as all you could see was her pussy, it was huge gaping and getting closer second by second. It descended with speed and then at the last second...she just plopped down onto you! You were smothered by her box as she sat on your whole little body!

There was nothing you could do as the giantess spread her legs and made sure you were directly under her pussy, she grinned from ear to ear as she could feel you under there, you were squirming a little bit...and each time you did you felt up her pussy...and it felt good!

"Mmm, easy there big boy, I bet this is the first time a girl has ever sat on your face...although I'm sitting on all of ya, so that's even better! Now keep doing whatever your doing, it feels good!" Plumeria said as she bit her lip a little.

You heard the giantess through her giantess lips as you were simply struggling and trying not to be crushed by her raging pussy...but it was still pretty fucking awesome. You had always wondered what it would be like to please a woman, you just never thought it would be at this size...or with Plumeria of all people!

You moved a little as you touched her pussy with your little hands. You could feel the warmth radiating from it...and then it slammed down onto you as Plumeria was getting excited from the little touches you were giving her!

"Oh, you fucking little perv haha, I knew you liked me. Explains why you always hung out with me and invited me back her, but you were always to much of a pussy to do anything, even when I was basically throwing my body at ya haha!" Plumeria joked as she felt your little form beneath her.

Plumeria would always throw herself at you? You always thought that was just her messing with you, and whenever she was here, she was either drunk or high, there were only a few times when she was sober, and even then she would just tease you and make fun of you for being a virgin. This girl really needs to work on her courting skills.

Speaking of...

"All right, whilst your down there...why don't you go down on me? Do it and I might let you off easy tonight haha." Plumeria said as she lifted her body ever so slightly...before she dropped it back onto you again.

You felt the pressure of her pussy as you heard her request...what did you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/V63KBWKB5-Plumeria-Gives-You-The-Best-Seat-In-The-Shack