*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/U6XRVV7JP-Going-Down-On-A-Giant-Punk
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
This choice: You eat her out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Going Down On A Giant Punk

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You really shouldn't be friends with Plumeria. After the two of you broke into a locket, you have shrunken down to a truly pathetic size, and she has done nothing to help you, and just fucked around with you.

And now was the apex of the moment. You were pressed against her vagina, and the only way she was going to let you go was if you eat out of her. She's never been this bad. Sure, every now and then when you two hung out she would make you touch her tit, or maybe you touch her pussy... but this was too much.

"Y-You aren't going to compromise right? What if I pay you to-"

"God you can be such a pussy. A hot as fuck girl is asking you to eat out of her, just do it!" You heard the threat that she was giving you, as you guess you gotta do what she wants. You get ready and start to move around, and bring your face in. She felt you shove your face deep in and she laughed. "Oh my god haha. Yep, get in there little fuck."

Ignoring the teasing that she was giving you, you dig your head inside of the pussy. Giving out a shout as you were in her. Your eyes were closed, your nose scrunched and a shiver over your spine. You finally got ready and opened your mouth.

Opening it wide, as you start to eat inside of her. Just getting bites, and getting her juice in your mouth. At your size, eating her out was very different. So you mostly started guzzling on her juices.

"Do it better!" She shouted, as you can't believe her. She's forcing you to do this, and she wants you to do it better! With a grown you press your face behind her bottom lip pussy. Plumeria gave out a shout, as she was smirking at this. This was the kind of work that she wanted to feel.

With your head against her pussy, you started to eat across it. Just constant bites and mouth movement against her insides.

Plumeria was breathing heavily. "N-Now that's the fucking spot. Keep going on, never stop~"

You will stop, and you want to stop but you got to satisfy Plumeria. God, if you ever ate someone out, you thought it would be someone else. Not the punk chick that's been there plenty of times.

You finish eating her out, taking bites and getting a certain spot that she gave out a shout. The giantess had her eyes wide as she felt this, just crazily shouting.

"Oh that's it! Get down on me you fucking dirty little man!" You ignore the constant teasing and mocking, as you guess you were going to keep doing that. If it gets Plumeria off, there was no point to stop that. You take more and more bites on the pussy, just letting her enjoy it.

This continued for a while, until it came to an end. It came to an end cause you knew if you continued she was going to bust.

You pull yourself back, as the giantess gave out a chuckle. She moved her hand around and started to fish for you.

"Oh thank god, I'm done!" You shout to her as you were practically holding onto the fingers begging to be taken up.

She didn't have the same reaction though, as she just laughed and giggled. "Done, no you got me here... and you are going to help me finish!" You did not like the plan that the giantess was laying out,

"N-No get me out of here Plumeria! I'm not joking around!"

"Neither am I~" She countered, as she got a good grip on you. Plumeria laid back on her behind, as she then plunged you deep in!

She had to do it head first, as you felt her fingers shifting you around to alter her hold. You struggled, tried to fight out and even screamed. Nothing you were doing was preventing the insertion that was about to come your way, god damn it!

You were stuffed inside, as she gripped your legs. "Oh my god, it's like a Dildo but even better!" She laughed to herself, as she was having so much.

She started to jerk you inside of her, as she was getting herself off so quickly. Who knew that using a friend as a dildo would feel as amazing as it did! The giantess breathed heavier and heavier, as it didn't take long for the sexually active girl to get off. Busting right there.

Plumeria laid down, as she was smirking. "I really outdid myself with this one... I guess you did pretty good dildo boy." She let go of you in her finger, and this let you start to slowly slide down and out of her pussy. Once you were out, you turned your head and started to climb out of her panties and her pants. That was honestly just hell. Sure you can enjoy it, but not right now. God it was so terrible!

Plumeria watched with a smirk as you started to climb out of her clothes, dropping off of her body as you can't move. You just lay there stunned, and also unable to move.

Plumeria had a smirk on her face. "Okay I'll admit it, you were a really good dildo. Was that your first time with a girl? I mean that Selene chick wouldn't have done it with you yet."

"T-That does not count!" You shout out to her. "You pretty much raped me."

"You enjoyed it bitch, you know you did." She laughed with a wink. She brought her hands around to the back of her head and rested there. "Cause you love me, don't you? I mean you were going wild in there."

"I was trying to get away!" You shout to her. You know that she was just teasing you and mocking you, but you still want to shout at her.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You try to escape

*Noteb*
2. You try to hide

3. You demand her to make it up to you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/U6XRVV7JP-Going-Down-On-A-Giant-Punk