*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/QVFW8LMLH-Plumerias-Keeping-You-Small
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
This choice: In her mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Plumeria's Keeping You Small

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Plumeria was holding nothing back with this. Giving you a blow job on your tiny small dick. It wasn't much to her, but Plumeria found it so fucking hot. God, she knew you would love a BJ from her, and now she has proof. You look like you were in nirvana, and Plumeria was feeling the same.

Eventually, the bust came out, and you shot out your jizz. Plumeria was already in position for this, so it was pretty easy for the giantess. She opened her mouth wide, and swallowed your shot down her gullet. It went straight in there like a freaking hole-in-one as Plumeria lay on her back.

"Fuck me... that was so fun! I'm never growing you back!"

And this made you concerned. You were out of energy just like the giantess, but you did manage to squirm out of her fingers. Landing down right onto her stomach as she laughed at you.

"P-Plumeria... Plumeria! No, you ARE growing me back." You climb up her large tits, two hills that wasn't easy for you to climb on. "That was the deal, stick to the deal!"

"Yeah but... I got like, my favorite dude in the world, shrunken down, helpless, unable to do anything against what I wanna do with him. Like, I was gonna help you, but we are going to have so much fucking fun with you at this size." She smirked.

"No, grow me back!"

"Your dick's showing by the way." She teased.

"I don't care, grow me back!"

"You got a lot of guts for a guy I can shove in the toilet." She smirked. "What are you gonna little guy huh?" She brought her finger and knocked you on your ass. "You gonna tell me off to Cynthia, good luck getting there! It's only gonna take you a couple of weeks, that is if you don't get stepped on or taken."

"I-"

"Or maybe you wanna fight me for your freedom, but I don't think that's a smart move either little guy. I can kick your ass with literally one toe!" She gripped you tight with her fingers and forcefully turned you around. "And that's a pretty cute ass you got there, so don't make me. I really don't wanna."

"Plumeria!!" You shout angrily at her at your last straw. "You aren't thinking straight, I don't want to be small."

"Fuck me, you're not thinking straight. Hot girl wants to keep you with her, fucking all night and no problems at all! You don't have to worry about school, life, or anything else. Just you and me, and maybe a couple girls that I invite. You are literally being given the best life you can have. You aren't fucking seeing that? God, that's really annoying." Her finger came for your chest, and she pushed you. Shoving you into her boobs, as you feel it behind you. An interesting look, as you were just being forced back. The giantess kept shoving you into her boobs with her finger, as you try to free yourself.

You couldn't really free yourself, as Plumeria forced you into her tits, and she jammed you in there hard. Literally you can't even move with how tight her tits were on you. Plumeria smiled, as she could feel your small dick against her breasts. God it was perfect. In her mind, this was going to be perfect. She has her favorite guy in the world, and he's about to become her little bitch. But like in the good way. No worries for you, don't have to get a job besides rubbing her feet, kissing her ass, fun stuff like that. In her mind, this was amazing.

For you not so much! You wanted to be let out. You don't want to be Plumeria's, you were stuck!

"By the way, before we go to bed. Your jizz tasted fucking amazing. Next time I get a Hot Dog or something, I'm using you to have a little topping haha." You didn't like that joke, you kept struggling to get out.

Plumeria seemed to notice, as she grabbed her breasts and wrapped her arms around it. "Goodnight by little loving bitch~" And then she squashed her tits even tighter on you. Holding as tight as she could, as you were smothered between the tits. You can't make a single movement, in fact you couldn't breathe. You struggle in a more wild manner, wanting to free yourself but nothing major happens.

Except she was choking you out! Seriously you can't get a breath of air, and all you heard was Plumeria's laughter. She found it so funny, so sexy at how you are trying to get out.

It eventually came to a stop, as the giantess relaxed herself. "Well, could have gone worse... fuck why don't you like it?" She really thought after the BJ, you would want to stay small with her, but that's a no! You want to be bigger?

"Just gotta make him fucking love it." The giantess relaxed, a confident smirk on his face as she looked over at you. Passed out in her tits. She will make you love being her tiny little guy, one way or another.

-

You slept during the entire night, because you were cuddling with Plumeria's tits. They were so comfortable, and honestly, you had a pretty good sleep. Eventually you open your eyes, and realize where you were... right! You don't like this! You start squirming around once again, wanting to free yourself, but nothing much came from it.

"Hey, awake (Your Name)?" Plumeria questioned. "Don't make any sound yet, or else I'll squeeze the melons on you once again." That was a really good threat, and it was enough to leave you frozen.

"W-Where are w-"

"Oi, shut up." She said squishing her tits on you as a warning! Wherever she was, she didn't want you to say anything.

After squeezing her breasts, she went back to what she was focusing on.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/QVFW8LMLH-Plumerias-Keeping-You-Small