*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/UHJSF3FZC-Plumeria-Has-The-Poisons
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
This choice: She's looking through Klara's shit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Plumeria Has The Poisons!

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
You were being squeezed by Plumeria's giant tits again...and in all fairness she did warn you to shut up or else she would...so now you were being suffocated by them as you were pressed and compressed between her pair!

Eventually the giantess let you breathe as she let go and went back to what she was doing. You took a moment to get your composure as you looked up at her huge face...and from this angle...she looked nice...she was super hot...but that wasn't important...what was important was the focused look she had on her face.

You could also hear some scuffling and shuffling about from outside as she seemed to be in the middle of something...that wouldn't be condoning to school rules...you waited as the sexy giantess moved stuff out of the way and pushed others to the side.

Eventually you got the guts to slowly and carefully wriggle up through her tits as you were just about able to see what Plumeria was up to.

She was in someone's room...and it wasn't hers as she had to share with two other girls...no this one belonged to one of the rich preppy girls at school...and judging from all the vials and different coloured bottles...this could only be...

"Is that Klara's stuff!" You blurt out as Plumeria drops the bottle she was holding, luckily it fell on the bed and didn't smash as she looked down at you with an angry glare.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up you little shit? Guess you need a reminder." Plumeria said as she took both hands and squeezed her giant tits together as hard as she could!

You were trapped between her big mountainous tits as they were squeezing the ever loving life of you! The massive mammaries were cutting off your air supply as you could feel your arms and legs pinned by these bad boys!

Plumeria kept it up for a full minute until she was sure you learnt your lesson, she let go of her tits as you slid down to the bottom of her cleavage. This got a chuckle out of the giantess as she blew you a little kiss.

"Maybe this is what you wanted all along, to be squeezed by my giant tits...you fucking cute little perv!" She teased as she hoped you really did like her tits that much.

She left you to dwell in her tits as she went back to sorting through the bottles, the idiot Klara hadn't labelled them...so she would probably have to test them out on you later on. And she could already hear your tiny complaints about being her guinea pig...

Well she could always just give you another blowjob to feel better, you would soon be hers and like it to.

As for you, you were almost passed out in the tits...and you couldn't say anything...both because of what the giantess would do...and cause you utterly spent.

Plumeria couldn't waste anymore time here, she grabbed a plastic bag and started to shove all the bottles into it. Once she filled it, she swiped 20 bucks from the pink haired bitches dresser as she made her escape.

You were shaken and bounced about in the tits as the giantess slipped out of the room, she made sure she wasn't seen as she was on her way back to her room. She was gonna grab all her shit and make her way to her new digs.

But as she left Klara's room...someone noticed her...and they were a little curious to see the punk head out with a bag in hand...

Plumeria smirked as she went to her room, her roommates weren't there. But their crap was. The room still stank of weed from that stoner Mina, and then she almost tripped over Hapu's stupid farm overalls.

The punk would be glad to be done with this place, she grabbed her own bag as she filled it with clothes, her phone and most her most valued possessions.

She was ready to leave...but then she noticed something under the bed, she got down on her knees to see what it was and she did so, she pressed her tits down which in turn squashed you a little!

"No...no fucking way! Look at the size of this thing...how the fuck does that little shrimp even use this, it would fucking destroy her haha!" Plumeria said as she pulled something out.

She rose to her full height as she pulled back on her top, she saw you down there as she gave you a little smirk.

"Hey check this out...you think you would be able to handle this if I had a three-way?" Plumeria teased as you had no idea what she was going on about.

That is until you saw the tip of a giant black dildo sliding between Plumeria's tits!

"GET THAT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled, but the giantess just laughed as she took the dildo and slid it in and out of her giant tits.

You were not so lucky as the tip of it hit you over and over, you could still feel a slight bit of moisture on it as you were smashed by the dildo. Plumeria just laughed as she dropped it down so it was right on top of you...and then she started to jump up and down as you and the dildo were tossed about between her tits!

Eventually she got bored...and just in time as the dildo clocked you in the face and almost knocked you out, you were dazed and confused as she took the big black rod out from her top.

And for the sake of chaos...she took it and put it on Mina's bed, she would love to be a fly on the wall as she grabbed her shit and left.

Once again as she did, she was unaware to the fact that she was being watched...

A little while later

Plumeria kicked your shack door open as she dropped her bag down and went over to your bed, she plopped her ass down on it as she reached into her top and grabbed you.

You were still groggy...so to remedy that, the giantess took her finger and pushed your little head as she smirked down at you.

"Wakey wakey little dildo sucker, here, I have all these poisons I got from Klara and have no idea what they do...but that's where my cute little sexy pet comes in!" She declared as she picked up a green bottle and popped the cork.

You were still coming to...when the tip of the bottle was forced into your mouth as a small trickle of green liquid slid down your throat.

What did this poison do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/UHJSF3FZC-Plumeria-Has-The-Poisons