*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/3339617-Ass-Play-With-Plumeria
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
This choice: She does something naughty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Ass Play With Plumeria

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Plumeria moved excitedly to the shack. She could do whatever she wanted to do with you, and chances are she was going to do just that. This delinquent wasn’t really a girl who held back.

And she had her favourite guy in the world with her, stuck in her tits. Plumeria was excited. She opened the door as she looked inside.

“Fuck I love this place. You know, I have to share my room with like two other fucking girls. Short space or something like that, it’s so stupid.” She groaned as she walked in. “I’m probably gonna move in here.”

She kept quipping to her tits where you were stuffed. Not like you could do anything to get out, you were firmly trapped. Plumeria smirked down to her breasts, looking down at you with a smile.

“Ready to satisfy me slave?” She asked of you. You look up to her in return, before rolling your eyes.

“Whatever, I know you Plumeria. All talk and no bite.” You said this, and honestly pretty stupid to dare up to this giantess.

She looked down to you and frowned, as she then closed her tits down onto you. “No bite? Dude, it’s gonna be a miracle if you survive... one day with me, let alone a whole week.” Yeah, you kind of believe that one. Considering that Plumeria was squeezing her tits on you.

When she finally let go, you got pinched out. She dangled you with her fingers as you were brought out.

Plumeria quickly dropped you down onto the bed. You landed awkwardly down, only to see her standing over you and pulling down her panties.

“Plumeria, don’t you dare!”

“Little slave, my royal decree,” She mocked in a regal tone. “Is for you to be a bitching ass seat for me!” She then brought it down to you. Squatting over the foot of the bed and dangerously down to you! Her giant ass hit you, knocking you off your feet and flattening you under her ass cheek.

Plumeria could feel you under her right, spread out like a tattoo as she was loving it. “Ahh, much better. Think I can just sit here all day! All freaking day.” She didn’t get a quip in return, since you had too much ass on top of you.

You couldn’t move, she was pressing hard onto you!

You would say ‘Move your ass off of me’ but it was not like you could do anything.

“Hey, let’s just sit here and talk huh?” She mocked down to you, cause of course she was mocking down to you. “You remember that time, when I accidentally grabbed your dick.”

She says accidentally, but you were still not buying that. It was during Gym Class. You, Plumeria, Moon and Mina were on a team together in Volleyball. You always had an advantage since you were a boy and just went through puberty differently.

You did pretty well, and got along with your team. You and Plumeria both went to return the same ball and due to lack of communication, you two fell on each other.

And she ended up with her hand not only in your gym shorts, but gripping your meat. A firm grasp around it. Accident my ass.

“Pretty fun. Before I could only touch it, now I’m defiantly gonna jerk you off.” She laughed as she thought about this, which left you nervous. Will she?

“Or maybe that time, when I was going to go with that gang and you dragged me away to your place.” Plumeria said thinking about it.

She was drunk as fuck, and you are sure she was going to go to a crack den and get... you know! So you grabbed her, dragged her back to your shack and she fell asleep on your bed. You went to sleep next to her, but that was all that happened. You didn’t try to do anything to the girl.

“That was the second time I grabbed your dick hahaha! You were out like a light, and it was so easy.”

THAT ONE you didn’t know.

For the next ten minutes, she just thought about all her not so merry adventures with you. At the end of it, you questioned why you were still friends with her.

Plumeria smirked as she finally stood up, looking down to you over her shoulder. “Fuck, I thought you would be stuck to my ass.” She teased.

“Thankfully, no.” You say getting a big breath and sitting up.

“Maybe I should sit down again.” She teased shaking her ass up above you. You stare up at the giantess. You don’t know if she was aware of it, but you could see into her ass crack. Her cheeks were spread slightly, enough for you to see right into her hole. “Newsflash to perv, hahaha!” She laughed down to you. “God, loving the view?”

“S-Shut up.” You tell her. “You know I don’t think about you like that. I wouldn’t be able to survive you if I did.” You make a slight joke. Plumeria laughed as she turned to you. Bending over with a large smirk down to you.

“Bitch, by the end of this week. You’ll be thinking of me as your goddess, and you will want to be small. Hell, you’ll want to be even smaller.”

“Bet.” You say back to her. You were gonna survive her, and get your size back. Who cares if you were playing slave or not.

While Plumeria, she was confident that she was going to get you. She’s got a whole week after all. “Now... what the fuck to do with you next and... oh,” She suddenly realized her panties were down. “My pussy is on show.”

The casual attitude she had when she was said that. You didn’t even notice until she brought it up, but yeah her pussy was just there. Almost like it was asking for you to come.

What does Plumeria do next?

You have the following choices:

1. She opens her legs and sits on you

*Noteb*
2. She decides to touch your meat once again

*Noteb*
3. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/3339617-Ass-Play-With-Plumeria