*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ready for the Sunshine State
  2. Holidays
  3. Flying High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/SBHF69WQ5-Ready-for-the-Sunshine-State
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2249078
The 3rd and final installment in the Body Snatching Series. Offering 1000GP for recent arc
This choice: Stay with the girls to their holiday destination  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ready for the Sunshine State

    by: ghastlyghoul
"Let me get you girls some snacks." The flight attendant winked at Mark and his clones, before making her way down the aisle. It was customary at this point for Mark to embed a few clones in the plane's crew, like he does with a restaurant's waitstaff. But right now his focus was on the newly-graduated girls around him.

Selina, Olivia, Maya, and Caitlin had all recently graduated from Easton High School, though there was another common link between them. They were all friends of Miftahul Husna, Mark's current long-term host: a well-endowed Muslim girl, top of her class in brains and body. Yet as Mifta was headed for Harvard and the other girls for their own futures, these four would soon be outside of Mark's easy grasp. So he decided to put together a little graduation vacation for the group. With his powers it was no issue getting their families to agree.

"Happy you could make it, Olivia." Mark spoke in Selina's voice, before leaning over and planting a kiss on Olivia's lips. Though Selina was bisexual, Olivia certainly wasn't - and neither of them would ever do such a thing on their own.

"Thanks for inviting me... boss." 'Olivia' said, the clone surreptitiously groping her C-cup titties. "Hopefully my mom & bro aren't too mad at me leaving so suddenly." The same malicious grin was on all of the teen girls' faces - Maya & Caitlin as well.

"We couldn't have you miss our grad trip." Maya chimed in, as other passengers sat down in the seats around the girls. "Though it looks like Cait almost failed to keep up." She let out a melodious giggle as the full-figured brunette teen rolled her eyes.

"Laugh it up, Maya." Caitlin grumbled. "You know this body gives better orgasms." The second part was said under her breath as the girls all leaned in to commisserate.

"Just because you can cum just from playing with your tits doesn't mean you should, girlfriend." Maya rebutted with uncharacteristic snark.

"There'll be plenty of time to bitch & moan once we've landed stateside." Mark said in Selina. "In the meantime..." Mark felt the world fall out from underneath him as he seamlessly swapped into Maya's nubile body, sending the clone into the short, spunky Latina girl. "I need to check our 'reservations'." He finished his sentence in Maya's dulcet tone.

With a tilt of his head, Mark unlocked Maya's phone and made precious use of her Instagram while he still could. The page he had loaded up was of an American influencer - Rena Marcello. Young, blonde, and with tits the size of her head, she was an easy pick for Mark when looking for vacation hosts. Rena lived in a luxurious Florida beach house with notable security - not that it'd be an issue for Mark. He planned on 'making friends' with the lady and using that house as the place for the Easton girls to stay during their trip.

"We're still good." Mark said, before he felt another spiritual jerk.

Now he was looking out from Olivia's doe-eyes, and wasted no time getting up and brusquely pushing past her 'friend' Caitlin.

"Gotta hit the bathroom." Mark excused himself, exchanging knowing glances with the girls. With their earlier rush, he hadn't had the chance to properly enjoy his newest host yet.

Passing by the same flight attendant with a covert grope, Mark just about collapsed as he closed the bathroom door behind him. Unbuttoning Olivia's jeans, he began to play with her clit, biting her lip to stop the moans.

The plane hadn't even taken off yet and Mark knew he would enjoy vacationing with these girls.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Landing in Florida

2. Flashback: Picking up Olivia

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ghastlyghoul (UN: ghastlyghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/SBHF69WQ5-Ready-for-the-Sunshine-State